Thoughts on Equis/Integrity?

Since only 4 of us have posted anything it's got to be one of us. Do tell.

To continue the 1 liner cliches, Reading without Reflecting is like Eating without Digesting

With all my helpful advice, I think you can definitely scratch me off the list of who he is saying not to listen to.

PS----pretty sure he was talking about the upline in the OP questions. In life, not everything is always about you

PS----pretty sure he was talking about the upline in the OP questions. In life, not everything is always about you
Here's what he said:

I know for a fact, at least one person giving the advice doesn’t even sell anything. Is that the kind of people you want to listen to?

Didn't see any upline giving advice. Did I miss something?

Here's what he said:

I know for a fact, at least one person giving the advice doesn’t even sell anything. Is that the kind of people you want to listen to?

Didn't see any upline giving advice. Did I miss something?

Maybe he is familiar with that IMO upline & who gives advice.....or, he is stating a fact that you or I are just eye candy to the masses & don't sell anything

Last edited:
I wouldn’t listen to any of that advice. I know for a fact, at least one person giving the advice doesn’t even sell anything. Is that the kind of people you want to listen to?

Find one organization that you can partner with that is going to invest in you, and your success. Medicare has a lot of rules about selling over the phone and you’re also going to need an organization that can help you with logistics of selling over the phone.

Feel free to reach out and I’m happy to share more information about the competition and what we offer.
Being an upline, you would say that.

Why tie yourself to one FMO. Relationships change. Try several and see which one's you feel comfortable with. Then you can negotiate better deals, see who'll do the best for you.

Cause you’ll never get the full backing and support your capable of getting if your whoring yourself out to 3,4,5,6 different places. There is plenty of polyamry at the top IMO/FMO levels. You might think your going under someone else who’s under the same person your cheating on anyway.

Cause you’ll never get the full backing and support your capable of getting if your whoring yourself out to 3,4,5,6 different places. There is plenty of polyamry at the top IMO/FMO levels. You might think your going under someone else who’s under the same person your cheating on anyway.
:twitchy:

Cheating? WTF are you talking about. I know exactly who my FMO's are directly under... Integrity.

:twitchy:

Cheating? WTF are you talking about. I know exactly who my FMO's are directly under... Integrity.
Don't know about you but this is the first time I've been called a whore just because I signed a contract with an FMO.

Sure hope Todd doesn't see this he'll think I'm cheating on him.

But what do I know. I'm a slut.:jiggy:

All I have to say is…. Wow! Having a metaphor for everything must be a southern thing. Basically I got the question I never asked answered. Multiple IMO’s.

sorry for the late reply, a friend passed away

As stated I am independent working 90% and 100% comp. I literally feel like I’m cheating by talking to other people though

Back