Thoughts on Equis/Integrity?

Jkelzey

I am wanting thoughts on Integrity/Equis. I have been with them a while now. Not a fan of the lead system. That can be overcome by Facebook, google lead generating. I like not being tied to Final Expense. However, I had to contract with SMS for Medicare. I have only been in business a year. Always been able to sale ice to an Eskimo and have always worked in finance/sales. As a single mom, I wish I could find an IMO that will allow me not be confined to FE but work telesales. I am allowed to work telesales with Equis, but because I am in my first year, it is frowned upon. No show rate is much higher, and my upline wants me to wait until I can afford the no shows. Get more money rolling in with renewals etc.

Thoughts on SMS? Anyone have recommendations

I am wanting thoughts on Integrity/Equis. I have been with them a while now. Not a fan of the lead system. That can be overcome by Facebook, google lead generating. I like not being tied to Final Expense. However, I had to contract with SMS for Medicare. I have only been in business a year. Always been able to sale ice to an Eskimo and have always worked in finance/sales. As a single mom, I wish I could find an IMO that will allow me not be confined to FE but work telesales. I am allowed to work telesales with Equis, but because I am in my first year, it is frowned upon. No show rate is much higher, and my upline wants me to wait until I can afford the no shows. Get more money rolling in with renewals etc.

You don't need a specific IMO/FMO for telesales. I've been selling over the phone for years now. Five or six different FMOs and none of them know whether I'm selling F2F or over the phone.

It's called being independent. You don't need some marketing outfit to help you sell. Every thing they do you can do on your own. And especially leads.

I suggest that you get in touch with Todd. He's on here. TR King Marketing. He's my go to FMO. Ugly as hell but a damn good guy.

Good luck

Good one.

I'd come right back at you but I got nothing. Can't think of a damn thing.

Had I been reading my own comment using a cliche one liner to respond to another posters cliche one liner about how to evaluate a quality supplier, I would have likely used

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull’s ass, but I’d rather take a butcher’s word for it

You don't need a specific IMO/FMO for telesales. I've been selling over the phone for years now. Five or six different FMOs and none of them know whether I'm selling F2F or over the phone.

It's called being independent. You don't need some marketing outfit to help you sell. Every thing they do you can do on your own. And especially leads.

I suggest that you get in touch with Todd. He's on here. TR King Marketing. He's my go to FMO. Ugly as hell but a damn good guy.

Good luck

This.

I have written Life Insurance, Traditional and SIWL by Phone, Email, and F2F since the 90s with multiple uplines at the same time many time with the same insurance company.

Just find an IMO that isn't anti telesales to start or dictates rules you are not comfortable with.

Remember the more they give you the more they can, if they wish, they can control you.

I recommend using multiple IMO's.

Don't put your eggs all in one basket.

How many contracts do you have with Equis? Which Carriers? Do they have an open release policy?

Don't put your eggs all in one basket.

90% of the worlds population only has enough for 1 basket. Only you 1%'ers have the excess resources to have multiple baskets to split up your excess hoarding of eggs

our forum answers have all become cliche/one liners

upload_2023-4-19_17-5-59.png

I wouldn’t listen to any of that advice. I know for a fact, at least one person giving the advice doesn’t even sell anything. Is that the kind of people you want to listen to?

Find one organization that you can partner with that is going to invest in you, and your success. Medicare has a lot of rules about selling over the phone and you’re also going to need an organization that can help you with logistics of selling over the phone.

Feel free to reach out and I’m happy to share more information about the competition and what we offer.

Back