Equita Final Expense Services: Beware the FINE PRINT!

This whole post just goes to show you that all Co.'s out there will have some disgruntled agents and some happy producing agents.

Not really. Take Sr Life, for instance, they have all unhappy agents with only one exception.

Wonder who that one is? Could it be the guy that's already admitted to misleading p;rospects? Maybe it is?

Not really. Take Sr Life, for instance, they have all unhappy agents with only one exception.

Wonder who that one is? Could it be the guy that's already admitted to misleading p;rospects? Maybe it is?

Seems like there quite a few unhappy agents with your group, EFES and other groups too.

Where did I mislead prospects?

Seems like there quite a few unhappy agents with your group, EFES and other groups too.

Where did I mislead prospects?

I've answered you numorus times, but here goes again, you said you would tell prospects that you an underwriter. You know full well you are doing that to mislead.

And, follow simple logic for once, if you can. You claimed that all IMO's have both unhappy and happy agents. I said that Sr Life has only one happy. I did not say that EFES doesn't have unhappy agents, I said that Sr. Life has only one happy agent and it happens to be the one guy that defends shady business practices and says that he will himself mislead prospects.

I din't even mention any names If you feel like it's you, then maybe it is?

I've answered you numorus times, but here goes again, you said you would tell prospects that you an underwriter. You know full well you are doing that to mislead.

And, follow simple logic for once, if you can. You claimed that all IMO's have both unhappy and happy agents. I said that Sr Life has only one happy. I did not say that EFES doesn't have unhappy agents, I said that Sr. Life has only one happy agent and it happens to be the one guy that defends shady business practices and says that he will himself mislead prospects.

I din't even mention any names If you feel like it's you, then maybe it is?

Hmmmmm.....if SL had only one happy agent, me thinks that would be a Co. with only one agent. Nahhhh....you are wrong (again).

I don't say I'm the underwriter, I say I'm the "licensed field underwriter".

LICENSED FIELD UNDERWRITER is a real phrase used to describe agents that write biz.

Just because you don't know the definition of a word or phrase doesn't mean it's not correct and useable.

Hmmmmm.....if SL had only one happy agent, me thinks that would be a Co. with only one agent. Nahhhh....you are wrong (again).

I don't say I'm the underwriter, I say I'm the "licensed field underwriter".

LICENSED FIELD UNDERWRITER is a real phrase used to describe agents that write biz.

Just because you don't know the definition of a word or phrase doesn't mean it's not correct and useable.

I know the definintion and I know you are using it to deliberately mislead. You can try to paint it anyway you want. You know what you are doing is crooked and so does every other agent reading this.

As far as the one agent, I mean on this board. Is there another one posting here? I haven't seen it.

You have a real problem with cognitive thinking. Unless you are just pretending? I don't know which is worse.

I know the definintion and I know you are using it to deliberately mislead. You can try to paint it anyway you want. You know what you are doing is crooked and so does every other agent reading this.

As far as the one agent, I mean on this board. Is there another one posting here? I haven't seen it.

You have a real problem with cognitive thinking. Unless you are just pretending? I don't know which is worse.

As per Google:
field underwriting

Definition

An initial decision by the insurance agent in the field about a prospective insured, based on whether they may meet the underwriting standards of the insurer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Most of the high producers don't really come to this forum, most think the comments on here are a joke. I'm a little stubborn, and I really cost myself production being up here so much.

Last edited:
As per Google:
field underwriting

Definition

An initial decision by the insurance agent in the field about a prospective insured, based on whether they may meet the underwriting standards of the insurer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Most of the high producers don't really come to this forum, most think the comments on here are a joke. I'm a little stubborn, and I really cost myself production being up here so much.

I know the definition. You are using it to mislead people. That is is dishonest any way you spin it.

I know the definition. You are using it to mislead people. That is is dishonest any way you spin it.

I am: 1_making the initial decision
2_an insurance agent
3_in the field (or on the phone), ie:outside the confines of the home office
4_talking with a prospective insured
5_seeing if or whether they meet the underwriting standards of the insurer.

I rest my case. (Discussing this with you helps me realize why I couldn't teach my dog to read and write).:D

2_an insurance agent

I rest my case. (Discussing this with you helps me realize why I couldn't teach my dog to read and write).:D

You are a dishonest person. That's the bottom line. Apparently even your dog knows it.

2_an insurance agent

I can't believe this is still going.

Greg you KNOW you are using VERY twisted logic to try to justify NOT calling yourself an insurance agent.

What you are describing is a something that we all do as a part of our job selling life insurance. It is NOT a job title. It is NOT a job description. It is definitely a misleading tactic to decieve the consumer.

You guys doing things like this is why the government will always add more and more regulation on us. If everyone would just do the right thing we wouldn't need it.

And the crazy part is you don't even need to do scams like that. Why don't you simply call yourself a licensed life insurance agent. I do. And I make all the sales I need to.

Latest posts

Back