Ezlynx VS Vertifore

Not far from me then. I was in Muskegon a couple months ago for a swim meet. There sure was a lot of construction.....

Honestly, Muskegon is BOOMING. It's weird seeing so much money being invested in downtown, either new builds or renovations. The buildings that were selling for $10,000 fifteen years ago are now selling in the high hundreds of thousands if not million range.

We still have a lot of work to do but we're headed in the right direction.

I love Grand Rapids. Graduated from GVSU where most of my classes were at the newly built business college. Can't stand how much it has grown in the past few years, though I'm sure its been great for business.

I was amazed how much Muskegon had changed since I was there last. It has definitely gone in a nice direction!

Grand Rapids is getting too big! I live over by 76th and Kalamazoo Ave on the Southeast side. It's not that bad out by me at least.

I was amazed how much Muskegon had changed since I was there last. It has definitely gone in a nice direction!

Grand Rapids is getting too big! I live over by 76th and Kalamazoo Ave on the Southeast side. It's not that bad out by me at least.

Who are your main carriers, if I may ask?

I have AAA, Safeco, State Auto, Progressive, Encompass, Foremost. I would love a couple more like Pioneer, but this state sure is difficult to get carriers.

How about you?

Safeco, State Auto, Progressive, AAA and MetLife (pilot program). Those are the main ones. I also have access to a bunch of other ones like Encompass.

Who is your cluster (if any?).

Iriquois for Safeco. Any luck at all with Metlife? I had a chance to get them, but I didn't think it would be worth my time.

Iriquois for Safeco. Any luck at all with Metlife? I had a chance to get them, but I didn't think it would be worth my time.

JUST got them. Still have to run some quotes through them. Apparently this pilot program is based off the same platform they have in Ohio and Illinois which has been super successful. Ask me in like a month? Haha.

Hopefully it works out for you! Who do you use as a network? I just sent you a pm too.

JUST got them. Still have to run some quotes through them. Apparently this pilot program is based off the same platform they have in Ohio and Illinois which has been super successful. Ask me in like a month? Haha.

How are you doing with Metlife?

Back