Facebook leads from Game Time Leads

Don't waste your time and money! I just got an email from gametimeleads for a suppposive new lead from Face book for $19.00 each. If you belong to their IMO you can get the same lead for $5.00.

But I am here to tell you they weren't worth $5.00 and certainly are not worth $19.00 per lead.

I door knocked their leads per their instructions, Not phoned them first, and then door knocked. Door knocked every lead I bought from them. I gave it a 3 months test.The leads went from bad to worse. One day I worked 8 hours driving from lead to lead. Out of 20 leads worked 0 I said ZERO sales. Total frustration.

I did make a profit on the 850 leads I bought; but, saw a steady decline of sales as I went. The questions they ask that are suppose to guarantee you that the person will know they are filling out something for final expense insurance is nonsense. So I got out while I still had a decent profit. But you cannot make a full time living on their leads.

I live in the South Jersey area and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many of those leads either wouldn't answer the door, said they never filled it out, weren't interested, had no idea of what they will filling out, or were just plain ignorant.

Don't believe me? Buy them and see for yourself.

Ed

I door-knocked their leads per their instructions, Not phoned them first, and then door knocked. The door knocked every lead I bought from them

If they suggest door knocking and not calling first, I would question why? If they filled out a legit form on facebook, they should be expecting a response (yes there will always be the baloney I never filled out, But this should not be the majority)

I am not saying door knocking is not good, But if a lead company suggest that is the first line of attack probably something wrong with the leads

Don't waste your time and money! I just got an email from gametimeleads for a suppposive new lead from Face book for $19.00 each. If you belong to their IMO you can get the same lead for $5.00.

But I am here to tell you they weren't worth $5.00 and certainly are not worth $19.00 per lead.

I door knocked their leads per their instructions, Not phoned them first, and then door knocked. Door knocked every lead I bought from them. I gave it a 3 months test.The leads went from bad to worse. One day I worked 8 hours driving from lead to lead. Out of 20 leads worked 0 I said ZERO sales. Total frustration.

I did make a profit on the 850 leads I bought; but, saw a steady decline of sales as I went. The questions they ask that are suppose to guarantee you that the person will know they are filling out something for final expense insurance is nonsense. So I got out while I still had a decent profit. But you cannot make a full time living on their leads.

I live in the South Jersey area and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many of those leads either wouldn't answer the door, said they never filled it out, weren't interested, had no idea of what they will filling out, or were just plain ignorant.

Ed

I agree. If your lead vendor is telling you that it's better to knock their leads than to call them and set appointments, that's a real bad sign. Some agents prefer to knock. But it shouldn't be because the leads won't accept an appointment.

The leads are WEAK!

Ed
Baseball7 said:
Really sounds like a training deficiency there. Fb Leads are not the end-all be-all but they are the best quality filler we have on the market right now. :biggrin:

Back