Facebook leads from Game Time Leads

I just bout 25 of these leads and they all came in within 48 hours. I booked half of them so far in the first 2 days and have sold 4800 in AP. I'm at a 110% contract so I think it was a good ROI being I spent only $500 on then. ‍♂️

I just bout 25 of these leads and they all came in within 48 hours. I booked half of them so far in the first 2 days and have sold 4800 in AP. I'm at a 110% contract so I think it was a good ROI being I spent only $500 on then. ‍♂️
This is amazing. Reviving an old post with these results makes everyone want to sing amazing grace. When new members have success we all rejoice.

This is amazing. Reviving an old post with these results makes everyone want to sing amazing grace. When new members have success we all rejoice.
New member? I just havent logged in for a very long time. But I've been in industry for 13 years.. not trying to boast my success. But just to show that a thread that was alive 2 months ago and high on the google search for gametime leads is inaccurate, at least now it is. So, Thad, I guess we can all rejoice for you big guy.

*Btw I ended up issuing 7100AP off the $500, Thad.

I issued over $10,000AP from a $318.75 investment to Thad(DIMG) back in July of 2019. It has only happened once and may never happen again. It will be the same for you with leads from Gametime. Don't expect these results from every order because you will be disappointed. Most orders of 25 FB leads generate between $2500 and $4000AP.

I issued over $10,000AP from a $318.75 investment to Thad(DIMG) back in July of 2019. It has only happened once and may never happen again. It will be the same for you with leads from Gametime. Don't expect these results from every order because you will be disappointed. Most orders of 25 FB leads generate between $2500 and $4000AP.

At 25 leads that's $500, on a 110% contract that's still netting 1300 bux at 2500. Or 2500 when u say 4000, I'm confused how that's not ok?

I'm going to spend another $500 today on them and will see what happens. My down line just wrote $8500 off of his $1000 order from gametime. My upline has 25 appts booked over today and tomorrow off them.

Maybe it's just your mindset. Cuz tbh all the fb leads I've ordered, if you can book them, are all similar results regardless of what vendor, at least for me. Gametime for me are just easier to book it seems and come in way faster. Can yal just not book them?

Last edited:
I'm going to spend another $500 today on them and will see what happens. My down line just wrote $8500 off of his $1000 order from gametime. My upline has 25 appts booked over today and tomorrow off them.

Your downlines experience is more of what to expect from FB leads, spend $1 and make $8.50. You spent $1 and made $14.20 which is not going to happen with every order. Your upline must have bought a large number of leads to be able to book 25 of them. Enjoy the success while you can.

Maybe you are in a very FE friendly area. Here FB is flooded with agent ads. People are bombarded with phone calls so they won't answer the phone. That leaves door knocking and recently I have been told multiple times not to show up without calling so I then ask if they would answer a call from an unknown number and their response is usually NO. So it is much different here than what you describe in CA.

That leaves door knocking and recently I have been told multiple times not to show up without calling so I then ask if they would answer a call from an unknown number and their response is usually NO. So it is much different here than what you describe in CA.
:err::sad:

Back