FE Comp with Carriers

callyjr

I am with a good IMO's. I feel like i have worked into a pretty good comp rate at this point. I don't use my IMO for support and they didn't train me, I am interested in seeking higher comp levels. It seems my IMO is is kinda capping me at 115% and 120% which is great comp, Is there potential for 125% and 130 though? what AP levels are we talking. my goto's have been Royal 1st and then 5 Star or Trans. I am really interested in building the long term income as well.

my primary state is WA and 2nd is Or.

please PM me, we don't need to do this on the forum.

Cally

I am with a good IMO's. I feel like i have worked into a pretty good comp rate at this point. I don't use my IMO for support and they didn't train me, I am interested in seeking higher comp levels. It seems my IMO is is kinda capping me at 115% and 120% which is great comp, Is there potential for 125% and 130 though? what AP levels are we talking. my goto's have been Royal 1st and then 5 Star or Trans. I am really interested in building the long term income as well.

my primary state is WA and 2nd is Or.

please PM me, we don't need to do this on the forum.

Cally

It's better to do it out in the open...keeps all the playas honest.

I've heard through the grapevine that bboman23 offers the best contracts...even though he's from Mississippi.:twitchy:

I am with a good IMO's. I feel like i have worked into a pretty good comp rate at this point. I don't use my IMO for support and they didn't train me, I am interested in seeking higher comp levels. It seems my IMO is is kinda capping me at 115% and 120% which is great comp, Is there potential for 125% and 130 though? what AP levels are we talking. my goto's have been Royal 1st and then 5 Star or Trans. I am really interested in building the long term income as well. my primary state is WA and 2nd is Or. please PM me, we don't need to do this on the forum. Cally

How much production did you do using two companies that are not even licensed in your main state?

Back