FE persistency

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
People often make comments that FE persistency can never be good. Or that companies that don’t have Social Security draft dates will never stick on the books. The facts have never supported that.

The #1 thing that helps persistency is selling a competitively priced product. Nothing else is as important. Except on the financially dysfunctional people who have debit express cards and I agree it is hugely important for them to have drafting on Social Security draft dates or it will never stick.

Trinity Life just gave me our persistency numbers on our business year to date with them. This is as of August not 13th month. It’s on approx 1-million of AP written with them so far this year.
Family Benefit = 94% persistent.
Trinity = 96.6% persistent

FE business IS persistent business IF you sell it right. And are not exposed to someone re-selling your leads over and over every 90-days.

AmAm is definitely in the bottom 10% of FE companies. And I'm being generous.

That’s your opinion and your entitled to it of Most fe agents love them . Sure prices only middle of the road .I’ve had zero issue with being replaced .But the vast majority of fe agents will fight you tooth and nail about the customer service . Ive written 100’s of policys with them the last few yrs and the service is outstanding . Didn’t you say kskj out sources their customer service now ?

Last edited:
That’s your opinion and your entitled to it of Most fe agents love them . Sure prices only middle of the road .I’ve had zero issue with being replaced .But the vast majority of fe agents will fight you tooth and nail about the customer service . Ive written 100’s of policys with them the last few yrs and the service is outstanding . Didn’t you say kskj out sources their customer service now ?

You speak for most? I think not.

FEX has well over 2000 agents. And many come to FEX singing the praises of AmAm for about a month. Once they realize there is a whole world out there of better FE companies they quickly ditch AmAm.

Worst agent service this side of SNL. Worst customer service out there right now. On hold longer than with Trans. Last call I made to them I was number 50 in the que.

And it has nothing to do with KSKJ. That's your obsession. You love to tout the unusable companies. You used to get your panties in a wad over Trans. Now it's AmAm.

Try out a good company for once and open your eyes. No wonder you whine about everything all the time. You are using junk companies. I see why the sky if falling in your world. It actually is.

First let me state ... I am asking ... FE is not my forte or a market that I have a lot of experience in ... that wasn't hard to type at all ... When you state "service is outstanding ..." could you elaborate / detail what you mean? Secondly, what carriers would you guys say are in the top 10% in terms of face amount / premium. Not talking term based carriers like AARP, Globe ... Whole Life ... are some carriers a better value depending on whether or not the prospect qualifies for a "standard" vs. a modified plan, etc ... throw me a bone kids ..?

You speak for most? I think not.

FEX has well over 2000 agents. And many come to FEX singing the praises of AmAm for about a month. Once they realize there is a whole world out there of better FE companies they quickly ditch AmAm.

Worst agent service this side of SNL. Worst customer service out there right now. On hold longer than with Trans. Last call I made to them I was number 50 in the que.

And it has nothing to do with KSKJ. That's your obsession. You love to tout the unusable companies. You used to get your panties in a wad over Trans. Now it's AmAm.

Try out a good company for once and open your eyes. No wonder you whine about everything all the time. You are using junk companies. I see why the sky if falling in your world. It actually is.

Gordon marketing has 25k agents . I think I recall 3-4 years ago Scott saying fex does $10 mil of premium . Don’t get me wrong that’s a good size shop but only a small % of those 2000 fex agents you speak of do over $100k of premium . As I told you I know some fex agents . And like I said you can talk all day long about am am’s service but your fos . Agents left and right sing the praises of them . Hell as I recall you dislike family benefit /Trinity . Jd you measure a company by its rate because your a replacement artist . It’s funny me and many agents don’t have a problem being replaced with these so called crap co’s you speak of .

Last edited:
First let me state ... I am asking ... FE is not my forte or a market that I have a lot of experience in ... that wasn't hard to type at all ... When you state "service is outstanding ..." could you elaborate / detail what you mean? Secondly, what carriers would you guys say are in the top 10% in terms of face amount / premium. Not talking term based carriers like AARP, Globe ... Whole Life ... are some carriers a better value depending on whether or not the prospect qualifies for a "standard" vs. a modified plan, etc ... throw me a bone kids ..?

Service I mean answering the phone pretty fast. Service I mean if there’s a nsf draft I can call up and get it redrafted myself without the client on the phone (Many carriers want client on phone). Service I mean the drafting of premiums on social security billing is awesome . Service I mean client didn’t get a policy resend one out . Service I mean send client or me this they do it fast. Service they send policy’s after issue out fast . Now other co’s you need in your bag are rna and trustage american memorial for super aggressive underwriting ( Trustage customer service and drafting not very good). And I just got contracted with cica as they take crap nobody can believe level .

Gordon marketing has 25k agents . I think I recall 3-4 years ago Scott saying fex does $10 mil of premium . Don’t get me wrong that’s a good size shop but only a small % of those 2000 fex agents you speak of do over $100k of premium . As I told you I know some fex agents . And like I said you can talk all day long about am am’s service but your fos . Agents left and right sing the praises of them . Hell as I recall you dislike family benefit /Trinity . Jd you measure a company by its rate because your a replacement artist . It’s funny me and many agents don’t have a problem being replaced with these so called crap co’s you speak of .
"Replacement artist ..." :D

Back