FEX Annual Meeting!!

No sense fretting over uplines, sales managers, etc. Nobody owes you **** in this world and you don't owe them anything, either (except for your family). I learned a valuable lesson early on that stuck with me. "Like it or leave!".:idea:

No sense fretting over uplines, sales managers, etc. Nobody owes you **** in this world and you don't owe them anything, either (except for your family). I learned a valuable lesson early on that stuck with me. "Like it or leave!".:idea:

It's just an open dialogue...like it or leave the conversation :)

20% of the deadbeat agents take up 80% of the IMO's time. Funny how that 20/80 ratio also holds mostly true for production as well.
:1cool:

Perhaps I fall into the same category of not understanding what the imo really does. From the perspective of us agents it sometimes seems that the upline just counts their money without doing much of anything - particularly for those of us that aren't a flight risk for rollups. I don't care that someone is making money based on my production but we agents would like to feel that they are earning it for something other than simply offering a contract and most of the time we don't see it. Please help us understand.

Not all IMOs are created equal though. Some do sit around and count their money while others do things to build their agency and help the agents. FEX for example does the trip for their 10k per month agents. I have always heard that Todd always answers when his agents call. And I am constantly doing things for my people! I am literally face to face with my agents WEEKLY. I just got back from Memphis today meeting with 4 of my agents. I will be in Los Angeles next week meeting with several of my Cali agents.

I also email my agents almost daily keeping them updated, asking if they need anything and always ask what I can be doing to make their job even easier.

They wanted a unique secretary program they can utilize, so I created it. Some wanted a national sales trainer that will come to THEM, so I did that. We just finished up a step by step video training for them with quizzes and it has modules for every part of this business they will need to learn about.

Had another agent that called me Monday and wanted me to come see him in Boston, so I fly out June 19th to go up there to help him.

That is just a few of the things I do as an up line, so just keep in mind that all IMOs definitely are not in the same category.

Not all IMOs are created equal though. Some do sit around and count their money while others do things to build their agency and help the agents. FEX for example does the trip for their 10k per month agents. I have always heard that Todd always answers when his agents call. And I am constantly doing things for my people! I am literally face to face with my agents WEEKLY. I just got back from Memphis today meeting with 4 of my agents. I will be in Los Angeles next week meeting with several of my Cali agents.

I also email my agents almost daily keeping them updated, asking if they need anything and always ask what I can be doing to make their job even easier.

They wanted a unique secretary program they can utilize, so I created it. Some wanted a national sales trainer that will come to THEM, so I did that. We just finished up a step by step video training for them with quizzes and it has modules for every part of this business they will need to learn about.

Had another agent that called me Monday and wanted me to come see him in Boston, so I fly out June 19th to go up there to help him.

That is just a few of the things I do as an up line, so just keep in mind that all IMOs definitely are not in the same category.

Without a doubt. One thing is for sure, Ben has been a great leader and mentor for me. I wouldn't be where I am in this business had I not had his continual mentorship.

Many agents have no idea what happens on the backend to make sure things go smoothly and ensure they have the tools to be successful. Ben personally goes out and helps his agents, I likewise do the same thing (following his lead). For example, I am currently in Michigan. I flew out here, bought some leads, then have several agents riding along with me.

Everything EFES and Ben does is to ensure an agent's success. We will never hold an agent back. You put up the production, the comp follows.

Last edited:

I can vouch for the legitimacy of Ben's post.

He's always been available to me over the years even when he wasn't my upline. Whether it was just being there as a sounding board to hash out an idea or to provide an emergency appointment setter at times. He always answered his phone, texts and emails and was extremely helpful. All this while not making a dime off me.

More recently, when I had questions regarding what's so great at the EFES office lol, he texted me the next day with plane tickets and hotel reservations to meet him in Dallas in order to check out the operation with my own eyes. All of this without any commitment from me in the front end.

Hands down that's just completely rare to find in this industry. That and the fact that even competitors can't find a bad personal thing to say about Eric and the crew at the home office is just icing on the cake really!

I can vouch for the legitimacy of Ben's post.

He's always been available to me over the years even when he wasn't my upline. Whether it was just being there as a sounding board to hash out an idea or to provide an emergency appointment setter at times. He always answered his phone, texts and emails and was extremely helpful. All this while not making a dime off me.

More recently, when I had questions regarding what's so great at the EFES office lol, he texted me the next day with plane tickets and hotel reservations to meet him in Dallas in order to check out the operation with my own eyes. All of this without any commitment from me in the front end.

Hands down that's just completely rare to find in this industry. That and the fact that even competitors can't find a bad personal thing to say about Eric and the crew at the home office is just icing on the cake really!

>>when I had questions regarding what's so great at the EFES office lol, he texted me the next day with plane tickets and hotel reservations to meet him in Dallas

Ben, What's so great about EFES? WinoBlues @ Gmail .com Business class:1wink: is fine Pool view, please.

"Had another agent that called me Monday and wanted me to come see him in Boston, so I fly out June 19th to go up there to help him."
You're gonna LOVE driving in Boston!!!

"Had another agent that called me Monday and wanted me to come see him in Boston, so I fly out June 19th to go up there to help him."
You're gonna LOVE driving in Boston!!!

Can't be worse than ATL, right? I went from no traffic in po dunk towns in FL too crowded i75, i20, i85, i285, and i575. :goofy:

That's great stuff man. It's evident your team appreciates you.

Back