FEX Annual Meeting!!

It's a nice gesture but it's the least they can do for making a 20% to 30% override for doing nothing.

20-30% override for doing NOTHING.. that's what rubs me wrong with the MLM set up.. Give me the higher % not someone who picks and chooses who he/she decides to give his attention to.

I don't like this model--at all.

----------

HEY! the puppets back! Scott may run an untruthful IMO but he has to be a hell of a salesman to be able to control a mans every move like he does with you. Where did your mom go wrong little johnny?

"Scott may run an untruthful IMO" -- How are these slanderous remarks made without proof, let slide on here?

Why is Fex a crooked outfit?

----------

So a few things, your wal mart analogy is dumb Todd. Let's just move past that.

I Do not care how much money my upline makes off if me. We have an agreement and I have some very sweet deals. I win and they win.

But again why does anyone else care that I give a few locals a reduced contract and pay for there leads, office space, phone, etc.? They are making money and are happy and I'm making money, it's a win win.

What I'm doing is no worse (or better) than an IMO making a 30% override for doing at times little to nothing to help someone.

Something's gong to crash and burn --

----------

Not all IMOs are created equal though. Some do sit around and count their money while others do things to build their agency and help the agents. FEX for example does the trip for their 10k per month agents. I have always heard that Todd always answers when his agents call. And I am constantly doing things for my people! I am literally face to face with my agents WEEKLY. I just got back from Memphis today meeting with 4 of my agents. I will be in Los Angeles next week meeting with several of my Cali agents.

I also email my agents almost daily keeping them updated, asking if they need anything and always ask what I can be doing to make their job even easier.

They wanted a unique secretary program they can utilize, so I created it. Some wanted a national sales trainer that will come to THEM, so I did that. We just finished up a step by step video training for them with quizzes and it has modules for every part of this business they will need to learn about.

Had another agent that called me Monday and wanted me to come see him in Boston, so I fly out June 19th to go up there to help him.

That is just a few of the things I do as an up line, so just keep in mind that all IMOs definitely are not in the same category.

Sounds good as an up-line trying to meet the needs of business partners - there's no way if your organization grows you will be able to continue this individual hands on approach. Good on you but the profit incentive out weighs any "do good-er" reason.

People seem to have respect for you on here though.. despite the ethical hiccup..

20-30% override for doing NOTHING.. that's what rubs me wrong with the MLM set up.. Give me the higher % not someone who picks and chooses who he/she decides to give his attention to.

----------

"Scott may run an untruthful IMO" -- How are these slanderous remarks made without proof, let slide on here?

----------

----------

Sounds good as an up-line trying to meet the needs of business partners - there's no way if your organization grows you will be able to continue this individual hands on approach. Good on you but the profit incentive out weighs any "do good-er" reason.

People seem to have respect for you on here though.. despite the ethical hiccup..

Ethical hiccup? When I grow? I do several million per year and I'm on pace to be doing 750k-800k per month before this years out. I've ALWAYS travelled and helped my AGENTS! In Los Angeles next week I'm meeting with about 12 of my agents and only one agency builder.

As far as profit, I'm pretty sure no one on here works for free. I just make sure I earn mine. First people are arguing because an up line does nothing. Now it's not good enough that I actually do something because it's driven by profit?

I'll tell you guys one thing. Everyone's gotta have an upline. So it might as well be someone who can bring some value to the table.

I have had 4 different uplines. Out of all of them Ben has given me the HIGHEST compensation & offered the MOST long term value.

----------

----------

----------

Go through all my posts and read and figure it it out your own. Also have a coke and smile and get on your way. And next time you want to spew racism at least have the dignity to get my race right and tell me to pick cotton.

Go through all my posts and read and figure it it out your own. Also have a coke and smile and get on your way. And next time you want to spew racism at least have the dignity to get my race right and tell me to pick cotton.

You white? I worked the cotton fields when I was a kid.. That was where a lot of white folks got their red neck... :yes:

You white? I worked the cotton fields when I was a kid.. That was where a lot of white folks got their red neck... :yes:

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixieland I'll take my stand
to live and die in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie!:):laugh:

Ethical hiccup? When I grow? I do several million per year and I'm on pace to be doing 750k-800k per month before this years out. I've ALWAYS travelled and helped my AGENTS! In Los Angeles next week I'm meeting with about 12 of my agents and only one agency builder.

As far as profit, I'm pretty sure no one on here works for free. I just make sure I earn mine. First people are arguing because an up line does nothing. Now it's not good enough that I actually do something because it's driven by profit?

No ball busting this time Ben. Damn good numbers there. Good for you....

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixieland I'll take my stand
to live and die in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie!:):laugh:

Don't have to do any wishing... Am in Tennessee right now which is sort of Dixie but the days in the cotton fields were in Georgia which is pure Dixie.

Back