FEX Annual Meeting!!

Ethical hiccup? When I grow? I do several million per year and I'm on pace to be doing 750k-800k per month before this years out. I've ALWAYS travelled and helped my AGENTS! In Los Angeles next week I'm meeting with about 12 of my agents and only one agency builder.

As far as profit, I'm pretty sure no one on here works for free. I just make sure I earn mine. First people are arguing because an up line does nothing. Now it's not good enough that I actually do something because it's driven by profit?

I did not make the compliment I was intending - 100%. The MLM business model is the reality of the business.. unfortunately not all "up-lines"(most from what I read) are as active and supportive as you are and get the 'lazy' profits from agents under them. You're the shining example of what a 'sponsor' should be and are rewarded for it.

The "hiccup" I mentioned was the switching Organizations because of the shady behavior inherent within a MLM structure. I am in no way calling you a "dirty cop" - just unknowingly being caught up in the mess of other 'dirty cops'..

You're dominating! - the ethical way.. the only way.. and deserve all the profit you can get..

I still say the MLM structure isn't the best business model. Gosh, I think Tim Winders got caught up in some big 'he said she said' with stealing down-lines.. I would just hate to be in a position of optimal growth and destruction(in a good way) only to be beholden to an 'up-line' ..

----------

quite possibly the post of 2017

I really am in the dark about Fex.. and others. People get on here and slander, the one's attacked give their side and then it's a 'he said she said.'

That's not concrete proof.

Last edited:
I really am in the dark about Fex.. and others. People get on here and slander, the one's attacked give their side and then it's a 'he said she said.'

What's the confusion? You have two knuckelheads that got their panties in a bunch because of the thread about me stating that commission levels should be more transparent at every agency. They've been upset ever since because they claim that that they give their agents 50% commissions but free leads and office space.

Difference in business plan that gets them upset so they want to spin it as our agents a royal screwing at the 110 to 125% commissions. It's the only way they can keep their agents from getting upset apparently.

Maybe 110% to 125% isn't as good as 50% with free leads in 2017. I may just be old and out of touch. But everything seems to be going according to plan so I don't see us changing anytime soon.

I did not make the compliment I was intending - 100%. The MLM business model is the reality of the business.. unfortunately not all "up-lines"(most from what I read) are as active and supportive as you are and get the 'lazy' profits from agents under them. You're the shining example of what a 'sponsor' should be and are rewarded for it.

The "hiccup" I mentioned was the switching Organizations because of the shady behavior inherent within a MLM structure. I am in no way calling you a "dirty cop" - just unknowingly being caught up in the mess of other 'dirty cops'..

You're dominating! - the ethical way.. the only way.. and deserve all the profit you can get..

I still say the MLM structure isn't the best business model. Gosh, I think Tim Winders got caught up in some big 'he said she said' with stealing down-lines.. I would just hate to be in a position of optimal growth and destruction(in a good way) only to be beholden to an 'up-line' ..

----------

Ok that makes much more sense now. Sorry for getting confused. Thanks for the compliment!

What's the confusion? You have two knuckelheads that got their panties in a bunch because of the thread about me stating that commission levels should be more transparent at every agency. They've been upset ever since because they claim that that they give their agents 50% commissions but free leads and office space.

Difference in business plan that gets them upset so they want to spin it as our agents a royal screwing at the 110 to 125% commissions. It's the only way they can keep their agents from getting upset apparently.

Maybe 110% to 125% isn't as good as 50% with free leads in 2017. I may just be old and out of touch. But everything seems to be going according to plan so I don't see us changing anytime soon.

Nothing is wrong with 120% and buying leads. But if you're going to have an IMO make 20% off of you at least have them earn it. FEX lacks in integrity and over promises. There are many better options out there and you don't have to look very far for them.

And Scott your name calling and belittling of others that you feel threaten your organization by competition is pathetic and the trolls (or fake accounts that fex has created) are so obvious. You're small time and trying so hard to make a name for yourself it's cute.

----------

You white? I worked the cotton fields when I was a kid.. That was where a lot of white folks got their red neck... :yes:

Well you were taught some hard work as a child And hopefully fairly compensated too.

Regarding race, we are all the same in the inside. It's obvious not everyone believes that.

Well you were taught some hard work as a child And hopefully fairly compensated too.

Regarding race, we are all the same in the inside. It's obvious not everyone believes that.

I was just responding to your seemingly stereotypical comment about race that you could tell a person's race by the fact they picked cotton. There were as many whites as blacks in those fields when I was a kid. As far compensation, we were all equal. We got 5 cents per pound no matter what color we were.

Go through all my posts and read and figure it it out your own. Also have a coke and smile and get on your way. And next time you want to spew racism at least have the dignity to get my race right and tell me to pick cotton.

Nothing is wrong with 120% and buying leads. But if you're going to have an IMO make 20% off of you at least have them earn it. FEX lacks in integrity and over promises. There are many better options out there and you don't have to look very far for them.

And Scott your name calling and belittling of others that you feel threaten your organization by competition is pathetic and the trolls (or fake accounts that fex has created) are so obvious. You're small time and trying so hard to make a name for yourself it's cute.

Give some examples.

Lack of integrity? Let's hear it. What are you talking about. You saying junk like that is just the smears of a butt hurt competitor hiding behind a fake name unless you can give us some factual data to back it up. Here's your opportunity.

Over promises? In what way? We have stated from our conception that we are a great place for the SELLING agent. High commissions, turn key training from a top producer, proven leads and the most competitive companies. We are a great place for the agent that wants to sell FE face to face. I don't see how we can be any clearer than we are with what we do. We have huge success with it. Be specific on the under delivering part. What do you mean exactly. Or are you just random bashing?

Name calling? Give some examples. I may respond when someone like you just starts throwing stones. You have no credibility but just start crap with us because we hurt your business model. The name calling and empty bashing is from your direction. Not mine. Show examples of me attacking anyone.

Small time? Yes we are relatively small. That's kind of our model. We want serious FE producers only. We turn away recruiters. We turn away phone rooms. We turn away over half the people who contact us. We have proven that big is not better in the FE biz. We will finish 2017 with between eight to ten million AP ISSUED and PAID. Not the biggest by any means but way bigger than I envisioned becoming. Our persistency is above 90% with several of our main carriers and above 85% overall. I don't think of us as small. I think of us as lean and mean. There are MANY agencies with a lot more agents than us. That is true. But there are very few in the FE world that produce more. Small is a badge that I wear proudly.

Trolls and fake accounts? Where are those? Name one. You call JD a troll but that's just because he calls you out on your bs. But that's JDs personality. He has strong opinions and he never fails to make them clear. And you look silly when you claim he is my puppet because he blasts me when he disagrees with me just the same as he does anyone else. He is his own mind. And he definitely doesn't recruit for FEX or anyone else. So name one of these trolls or fake accounts. They don't exist. I have too much integrity for that.

So let's hear it. Put some facts behind your accusations. You have my permission. Give us your worst.

Give some examples.

Lack of integrity? Let's hear it. What are you talking about. You saying junk like that is just the smears of a butt hurt competitor hiding behind a fake name unless you can give us some factual data to back it up. Here's your opportunity.

Over promises? In what way? We have stated from our conception that we are a great place for the SELLING agent. High commissions, turn key training from a top producer, proven leads and the most competitive companies. We are a great place for the agent that wants to sell FE face to face. I don't see how we can be any clearer than we are with what we do. We have huge success with it. Be specific on the under delivering part. What do you mean exactly. Or are you just random bashing?

Name calling? Give some examples. I may respond when someone like you just starts throwing stones. You have no credibility but just start crap with us because we hurt your business model. The name calling and empty bashing is from your direction. Not mine. Show examples of me attacking anyone.

Small time? Yes we are relatively small. That's kind of our model. We want serious FE producers only. We turn away recruiters. We turn away phone rooms. We turn away over half the people who contact us. We have proven that big is not better in the FE biz. We will finish 2017 with between eight to ten million AP ISSUED and PAID. Not the biggest by any means but way bigger than I envisioned becoming. Our persistency is above 90% with several of our main carriers and above 85% overall. I don't think of us as small. I think of us as lean and mean. There are MANY agencies with a lot more agents than us. That is true. But there are very few in the FE world that produce more. Small is a badge that I wear proudly.

Trolls and fake accounts? Where are those? Name one. You call JD a troll but that's just because he calls you out on your bs. But that's JDs personality. He has strong opinions and he never fails to make them clear. And you look silly when you claim he is my puppet because he blasts me when he disagrees with me just the same as he does anyone else. He is his own mind. And he definitely doesn't recruit for FEX or anyone else. So name one of these trolls or fake accounts. They don't exist. I have too much integrity for that.

So let's hear it. Put some facts behind your accusations. You have my permission. Give us your worst.

Why is this challenge to provide proof Fex is a crooked company answered with silence?

Back