FEX Annual Meeting!!

Why is this challenge to provide proof Fex is a crooked company answered with silence?

Give him time. There has to be some real scandlous crap out there.

So far it's that we're not as big as he thinks we should be.

Give him time. There has to be some real scandlous crap out there.

So far it's that we're not as big as he thinks we should be.

you all are cool with me. Not that it matters. I also didn't know you did 8-10 million. much respect.

I like asking questions which was why I originally grilled you all. I respect anyone that can manage people successfully. Being an agent is one thing....managing and maintaining and keeping certain personalities happy is another.

Personally, I'm between pursuing the "hiring and overriding" and tech so this forum has been helpful in that sense. I totally have piggy backed my way into great contracts but i also hate most people lol so idk

you all are cool with me. Not that it matters. I also didn't know you did 8-10 million. much respect.

I like asking questions which was why I originally grilled you all. I respect anyone that can manage people successfully. Being an agent is one thing....managing and maintaining and keeping certain personalities happy is another.

Personally, I'm between pursuing the "hiring and overriding" and tech so this forum has been helpful in that sense. I totally have piggy backed my way into great contracts but i also hate most people lol so idk

We only manage four people. Ourselves and the two employees we've had that were both great hires and easy to manage.

We manage a lot of data, a lot of leads, a lot of money flying back and forth, and a lot of valuable knowledge.

The agents manage themselves. The successful ones owe their success to themself. The failed ones can blame whatever they want (the area, the leads, lack of funds, unsupportive spouse, etc. ) but we all know it's just that lack of the little thing in their brain saying "failure is not an option."

We provide a fairly turnkey platform where they can succeed or fail from their own self management.

Hows that for a commercial?

We only manage four people. Ourselves and the two employees we've had that were both great hires and easy to manage.

We manage a lot of data, a lot of leads, a lot of money flying back and forth, and a lot of valuable knowledge.

The agents manage themselves. The successful ones owe their success to themself. The failed ones can blame whatever they want (the area, the leads, lack of funds, unsupportive spouse, etc. ) but we all know it's just that lack of the little thing in their brain saying "failure is not an option."

We provide a fairly turnkey platform where they can succeed or fail from their own self management.

Hows that for a commercial?

lol take the compliment. You keep people happy. sure you don't manage those agents but you are helping them. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word manage? Keeping people happy? You lead people. You put together a platform that agents use. I like the idea of training one person that hates their life at a 9-5 to help them get to 80,000 a year (big money in the south/midwest outside of metro areas).

I'm saying that is respectable what you have done.

lol take the compliment. You keep people happy. sure you don't manage those agents but you are helping them. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word manage? Keeping people happy? You lead people. You put together a platform that agents use. I like the idea of training one person that hates their life at a 9-5 to help them get to 80,000 a year (big money in the south/midwest outside of metro areas).

I'm saying that is respectable what you have done.

Thanks for the compliment Dude. Yes we have helped many people get out of 9-5 employment and figure out the freedom of working for yourself.

It would feel so weird to have to actually have to go to someone and ask permission to take a vacation or to go to one of your kid's ball games. I would work for myself at half the pay of working for someone else. Fortunately the pay has always been good so I didn't have to.

If I had a friend or relative wanting to get into FE I would tell them to sign up under Travis Tubbs and do everything he and JD say without questioning anything. Guaranteed success. I still chuckle whenever I'm setting appointments because I have said the phrase "now, what I need to do is" a million times it seems and I remember the conference call and where I was when I heard Travis say that and how brilliant I thought it was. Even if FEX was offering 80% contracts and you buy your own leads I'd say it's a bargain. I don't know NEWBY but having JD and Tubbs telling you how to do it is well worth the price.

Thanks for the compliment Dude. Yes we have helped many people get out of 9-5 employment and figure out the freedom of working for yourself.

It would feel so weird to have to actually have to go to someone and ask permission to take a vacation or to go to one of your kid's ball games. I would work for myself at half the pay of working for someone else. Fortunately the pay has always been good so I didn't have to.
Give me Mrs. Newby's phone number.. I am sure she will be willing to keep half for herself in order to make sure you are happy. :yes:

Last edited:
If I had a friend or relative wanting to get into FE I would tell them to sign up under Travis Tubbs and do everything he and JD say without questioning anything. Guaranteed success. I still chuckle whenever I'm setting appointments because I have said the phrase "now, what I need to do is" a million times it seems and I remember the conference call and where I was when I heard Travis say that and how brilliant I thought it was. Even if FEX was offering 80% contracts and you buy your own leads I'd say it's a bargain. I don't know NEWBY but having JD and Tubbs telling you how to do it is well worth the price.

You have it correct. I've always been a six figure producer BUT I have always been a work-a-holic and spent five to often six days in the field to do it. And I do not work efficiently. Looking back on all my years in the field I have to observe that I liked working a little too much.

Travis is on a whole other level. He teaches the agents how to hit their goals efficiently. Most of our guys do not spend more than three days per week in the field. Travis himself will write $200,000+ every year and only spends 1 to 2 days in the field per week. And he can kick it in and have a $45,000 month any time he wants to.

Travis teaches how to hit big numbers but have a great life/work balance. His system is repeatable for the long haul. Not a get rich quick model. It's a lifestyle 2nd to none as he calls it. JD is one of his model students. JD really does only take 10 to 15 leads per week. And he will hit $200,000+ annual also. Travis has developed a lot f JDs. Most of them take 20 to 25 leads per week. A few take 30. But it's all about working efficiently and enjoying your life NOW. Not working like a dog so you can enjoy it someday years from now.

I am in no way trying to start crap, but Travis has said it himself that if an agent wants to talk with him, they have to get on the Friday call. I have no doubt Travis is a great producer, but when I bring agents on, I spent tons of time having to get them trained and ready to roll. I've always wondered this since most agents that call only get to talk to some Mark guy.

I am in no way trying to start crap, but Travis has said it himself that if an agent wants to talk with him, they have to get on the Friday call. I have no doubt Travis is a great producer, but when I bring agents on, I spent tons of time having to get them trained and ready to roll. I've always wondered this since most agents that call only get to talk to some Mark guy.

You are misguided and since you are a friendly competitor with EFES now I wouldn't expect things like that from you.

The truth is that Travis does spend one or two days in the field each week. And he is not likely to take calls on those days. But he is with agents on calls and in person all week long. And every single agent has 100% access to him for about three hours each Friday.

Mark is our office manager. He is not a sales trainer by any means and has never represented himself as one. He is a superstar at what he does though and is a huge asset to FEX. He was a high dollar regional manager for an insurance company when we hired him. He's not some kid we hired off of a Craig's List ad. All four of us at FexContracting have specific things we do and don't do. And we are very good at what we do.

Not everyone will make it. But I don't think any that failed can blame it on they didn't have enough of Travis's time.

Back