Final Expense Live Transfer Leads for the win?

MrBob

Expert
I've seen multiple people discussing the wonder and greatness that are Live Transfer Final Expense Leads and I am wondering, which vendors are the vendors with these good live transfers?

I've seen horror stories as well of live transfers that were horrible but it seems recently there are definitely folks saying they are the lead to use for tele-sales if you can afford them.

Which vendors are the ones to look into? How much for a good live transfer lead? What kind of wonder and awesome can we expect?

If the telesales close % is supposed to be 1-3% when calling fb leads what's the close rate look like on live transfer?

Thanks.

Live Transfers are not dependable and you can sit by the phone for hours waiting. To get the number of leads you need to make it work will require you to license in multiple states. I pay $8 each for digital leads and close 20% of them on average. I can get Live Trsnsfers for $18, but other agents I have talked to don't like them for the reasons I stated above.

Live Transfers are not dependable and you can sit by the phone for hours waiting. To get the number of leads you need to make it work will require you to license in multiple states. I pay $8 each for digital leads and close 20% of them on average. I can get Live Trsnsfers for $18, but other agents I have talked to don't like them for the reasons I stated above.
Who do you use for your digital leads?

I've seen multiple people discussing the wonder and greatness that are Live Transfer Final Expense Leads and I am wondering, which vendors are the vendors with these good live transfers?

I've seen horror stories as well of live transfers that were horrible but it seems recently there are definitely folks saying they are the lead to use for tele-sales if you can afford them.

Which vendors are the ones to look into? How much for a good live transfer lead? What kind of wonder and awesome can we expect?

If the telesales close % is supposed to be 1-3% when calling fb leads what's the close rate look like on live transfer?

Thanks.

Did you mean 1 out of 3 rather than 1-3%? Closing 1 out of 3 FB leads is an exaggeration via telesales. Maybe closing 1 out of 3 you talk to is realistic.

With live transfers your closing % won't really be any higher than if that lead was 2 weeks old (TV leads). But you are guaranteed to talk with every lead you buy! Without live transfers there will be a % of your leads you will never talk to because they will never answer the phone....unless it's a number they recognize.

Sr Life has a TV lead program on steroids! They run nationwide TV commercials 7 days a week! Live transfers are available Mon-Fri inclusive.

Here's a sample of one of their TV commercials.....

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

The prospect sees the commercial, calls the toll free phone #, gives the operator their name, address, phone #, birth date, etc. Before hanging up the operator asks "do you have 20-30 min. to speak with a licensed agent"? If the caller says yes then it's a live transfer and the 1st agent to grab it gets it.

If Ms. Jones says she doesn't have 20-30 min right now then the caller is told that a licensed agent will be back in touch. The agent can then call a TV lead that's an hour or two old. All leads are exclusive to one agent only. All TV leads are $34 each whether it's 5 min old or 5 days old.

The lead flow is so strong you could come on board and get 50 leads a week with no waiting time if you could handle that kind of work load. No waiting 4 weeks for DM leads to come back in while tying up $2000.

Of course this lead program is for Sr Life agents only.. I've been doing FE telesales since 2005. That's a lot of experience I share with new agents on my team doing FE telesales. You, and anyone else, are welcome to call with any questions, contracting, etc

This thread is almost 3 years old. Since I have semi-retired and I no longer chase leads. Thank God I don't have to.

This thread is almost 3 years old. Since I have semi-retired and I no longer chase leads. Thank God I don't have to.

A few weeks ago I was handing my iPad to a client ti sign her app and a bug jumped on my hand . I nor the customer flinched . Or the rat I saw last yr in the kitchen as big as a cat . It doesn’t even register. Don’t you miss all that ? Lol . Actually I write very little dsnp anymore unless it’s a referral. This oep 90% of my business was middle income .

A few weeks ago I was handing my iPad to a client ti sign her app and a bug jumped on my hand . I nor the customer flinched . Or the rat I saw last yr in the kitchen as big as a cat . It doesn’t even register. Don’t you miss all that ? Lol . Actually I write very little dsnp anymore unless it’s a referral. This oep 90% of my business was middle income .
Just wait until some 90 yr old crone tries to sit in your lap or tries to kiss you ..... You're going to miss that rat.

Just wait until some 90 yr old crone tries to sit in your lap or tries to kiss you ..... You're going to miss that rat.

Actually about 7 yrs ago a 350 lb 5 foot woman bent over in her night gown with no underwear on .That was worse than rats , holes in the floor , big dogs etc . Me and a friend or going to write a book with all the story’s and pics . I even got 40-50 videos I’ve taken . Nobody believes you can make stout six fig income dealing with this . You know after your get them as a client for around 1-2 yrs there loyal and not to bad . I can spot the trouble and flippers pretty good now . I walk fast . . I’m much pickier who I write now . But I’m concentrating on more middle income .

Back