Final Expense Live Transfer Leads for the win?

Don't know about you but I'd take the pit bulls any day over those damn chihuahuas.

Yeah. I've only been bit one time. And it was last fall. Medium sized dog. Never barked. Never acted like he was coming at me. Just all of sudden. I turned and he got me on the back of the legs. Thankfully he ran off. Tore a hole in my pants and my Tommy John underwear. Got me bad enough I had a couple stitches and had to take antibiotics for week.

About 5 yrs ago a police blood hound on a chain came running out of open garage . It was referral and lady was standing at door . I turned and ran . It bit at me and it was on a chain . I had baggy pants on . It got a piece of my pants and rip the thigh piece out . The chain saved me . Needless to say the lady was in shock and she bought in mins . The little dogs are the worst . They bite . But honestly after knocking 5 k plus doors I’ve had very few issues . The areas I wont knock are project apts were 10-15 guys smoking dope and crack are hanging out . A guy I knows been robbed 3 times .
I was door knocking in the country back in the 70's. While talking to the farmer outside, one of his pet geese kept attacking me(that briefcase came in handy). When the goose wasn' t attacking me, it was nipping at his medium sized dog. The dog finally had enough and got the goose's neck in his mouth and was shaking it all around. :laugh:

I was door knocking in the country back in the 70's. While talking to the farmer outside, one of his pet geese kept attacking me(that briefcase came in handy). When the goose wasn' t attacking me, it was nipping at his medium sized dog. The dog finally had enough and got the goose's neck in his mouth and was shaking it all around. :laugh:
Canadian people may be known for their hospitality/politeness but their geese certainly aren't.

Yeah. I've only been bit one time. And it was last fall. Medium sized dog. Never barked. Never acted like he was coming at me. Just all of sudden. I turned and he got me on the back of the legs. Thankfully he ran off. Tore a hole in my pants and my Tommy John underwear. Got me bad enough I had a couple stitches and had to take antibiotics for week.
I remember that dog. Rumor has it that he belonged to a retired Senior Life agent.

If anyone one reading this thread was ever on the fence about working in the field, they aren't anymore! These stories should scare the doo-doo out of all of us!

If anyone one reading this thread was ever on the fence about working in the field, they aren't anymore! These stories should scare the doo-doo out of all of us!

4 weeks ago I was working rough area . Knocked on door . Lady had filled out many cards before . Ssi made $700 a month . Habitual card filler out . I’m leaving and look in mirror . Some young kid waving saying come over here . I’m thinking somebody wants ins . I get out of car and there’s gang banger behind him with chains on . He says “ what your business with miss Jane “ . He was like enforcer . I said she filled out card . He said give me your card. I said I already talked to her and I had door of car open and just got in car fast and left . I know there’s some tough woman out there but I’d never in a million yrs allow my girlfriend or wife to go to the places I go . They could be in serious harms way

Since the OP was talking about leads I will tell y'all about my recent returns. The last FE drop I did was a 1000 a month for 6 months and I got 10 replies overall. Did a Medicare drop of 1000 cards and got 3 replies. Decided to switch gears and do a 1000 card DSNP drop and got 4 replies. DM here doesn't work. Talked to an agent yesterday that does DSNP and her returns got so bad that she started doing other things to get leads. At least with FE drop and the DSNP drop I sold enough to pay for it. Did not make any sales from the MS drop.

Back