Final Expense Live Transfer Leads for the win?

Not quite that level but yesterday I DK’ed at an apt. No one home. But dogs barking.

I was leaving a note. I pushed the door a little to fit the note in the jamb.

The door wasn’t latched and opened. There’s 2 huge pit bulls standing there. Fortunately they were as shocked as I was and just stood there. I was able to close the door and get the hell out of there.

Not quite that level but yesterday I DK’ed at an apt. No one home. But dogs barking.

The door wasn’t latched and opened. There’s 2 huge pit bulls standing there. Fortunately they were as shocked as I was and just stood there. I was able to close the door and get the hell out of there.
Don't know about you but I'd take the pit bulls any day over those damn chihuahuas.

About 5 yrs ago a police blood hound on a chain came running out of open garage . It was referral and lady was standing at door . I turned and ran . It bit at me and it was on a chain . I had baggy pants on . It got a piece of my pants and rip the thigh piece out . The chain saved me . Needless to say the lady was in shock and she bought in mins . The little dogs are the worst . They bite . But honestly after knocking 5 k plus doors I’ve had very few issues . The areas I wont knock are project apts were 10-15 guys smoking dope and crack are hanging out . A guy I knows been robbed 3 times .

Back