Final Expense Persistency: TELESALES vs F2F

I love all of you guys, for real for real! All of you have so much to offer, if one can simply read in between the personal BS. You can learn something of value from everyone. For agencies like FEX, TK, Don P, Noah, I personally appreciate all of you. Fact is, most of you agree on 90% of the issues. If FEX system of setting appointments did not work, I think they are wise and humble enough to stop doing it, and change to something that works better. I don't think there is any shame in the game of how any of you work the business. All of you are successful doing it your way. Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts. I promise you, I get a lot out of it. Happy New Year to you all!

lol...what an ***!

You're great with the Pee Wee Herman arguments. (I know you are, but what am I?)

I prefer Pee Wee's "Because I dont make monkeys, I just train them" or "Its like you are trying to unravel a giant cable-knit sweater & someone keeps knitting and knitting" or I most love "You dont wanna get mixed up with a guy like me"

Very good point, noah! I have never replaced a policy by phone, unless it was a FE replacing their term policy, which they thought was whole life.

Finally a reply with some common sense,reasoning!

Great answer!
I love all of you guys, for real for real! All of you have so much to offer, if one can simply read in between the personal BS. You can learn something of value from everyone. For agencies like FEX, TK, Don P, Noah, I personally appreciate all of you. Fact is, most of you agree on 90% of the issues. If FEX system of setting appointments did not work, I think they are wise and humble enough to stop doing it, and change to something that works better. I don't think there is any shame in the game of how any of you work the business. All of you are successful doing it your way. Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts. I promise you, I get a lot out of it. Happy New Year to you all!

I amongst many other agents posting here are not an agency.

Do you notice how none of the propaganda spinners go dark,do not answer,and are never willing to discuss,back up what they say other than it works because it’s working for 80% percent of their agents or boast about carrier trips ?

They love to gaslight their garbage on lurkers or new agents.

Then name call,attack anyone with experience,street sense who posed logical questions.

How come ?

Is that because they have an agency with a big overhead ?
Selling leads ?
Lots of rolled up debt ?

The original poster of this thread wants everyone to look at his video promoting telesales and wonderful persistency. Where is he ? Notice how he’s gone dark ? Why would he go thru all that time and trouble to produce a YouTube video ?

Nothing replaces the smell of aftershave, a reassuring smile, and a handshake/hug.

Human nature will always be human nature... all the specialized training in the world will never change the fact that we are still dealing with people. The bane and blessings of this profession. :yes:

Finally a reply with some common sense,reasoning!

Great answer!

I amongst many other agents posting here are not an agency.

Do you notice how none of the propaganda spinners go dark,do not answer,and are never willing to discuss,back up what they say other than it works because it’s working for 80% percent of their agents or boast about carrier trips ?

They love to gaslight their garbage on lurkers or new agents.

Then name call,attack anyone with experience,street sense who posed logical questions.

How come ?

Is that because they have an agency with a big overhead ?
Selling leads ?
Lots of rolled up debt ?

The original poster of this thread wants everyone to look at his video promoting telesales and wonderful persistency. Where is he ? Notice how he’s gone dark ? Why would he go thru all that time and trouble to produce a YouTube video ?
I figured you were not an agency. However, neither is JD. The only reason I didn't mention him or Newby by name is because they are both associated with FEX. I would like to think that I am smart enough to see thru the BS, and decipher the nuggets you guys give. Don't get me wrong, the BS is good entertainment oftentimes.
As far as the OP not participating, I discern that he is the type of person who does not devote much attention or energy to negativity, or anything that may distract him from his goal. He believes in what he's doing, regardless of what anyone else thinks, until he doesn't believe it any longer. You gotta respect guys like that!

The only person that I can recall, at this time, that I have found on here to be a spinner is Greg, with Senior Life. He posted something on here approximately a month ago. I noticed that absolutely no one, ZERO, responded. Therefore, I took the bait. Not only did I address his question, but I followed up with, what I believe to be, a more relevant question. Guess what? He never responded. Why? Because he knows that I know Senior Life like the back of my hand. He cannot spin any of that propaganda on me, and I refuse to let him spin it on new agents thru this forum. With all the Senior Life agents on this forum, have you noticed that none of them co-sign his claims? Neither have they disputed my arguments challenging what he spits out. The truth is the truth. It never matter how it is spun.

There are at least 4 guys from FEX that I am aware of (Nick, JD, Tim, and Travis) whom I STFU and listen when it comes to FE. When it comes to Medicare, I'm still looking for someone on here who adds just as much, if not more, value than you. It's all good, brother!

Back