Final Expense Question

RNA is not only very competitive on their rates; their insured’s also receive all of the membership benefits of RNA with their life insurance. RNA is the 4th largest Fraternal Organizations in the U.S.A. There is not another FE company that offers better benefits. For you folks that have contacted me, that I have not gotten back to… I’ am sorry. I have been so busy, not only with work, but family, coaching, and NASCAR races.
Please send me another PM or email to [email protected]

Here is the link to some of the membership benefits received from RNA policyholders.

http://www.royalneighbors.org/Member-Benefits.aspx

Discount programs… http://www.royalneighbors.org/Member-Benefits/Discount-Program.aspx

I have a client who needs a final expense for her "friend" who is in a nursing home, and is 71. He had a stroke about 5 years ago and is in a nursing facility because none of his kids will take care of him. He is in a wheelchair, as he can not walk alot. Other than this, he is in excellent health. Just looking for a $10,000 policy.

Does anyone know of a company that would write this? I don't have a policy that I can write for him. Anyone interested in helping me?

Thanks

I have a client who needs a final expense for her "friend" who is in a nursing home, and is 71. He had a stroke about 5 years ago and is in a nursing facility because none of his kids will take care of him. He is in a wheelchair, as he can not walk alot. Other than this, he is in excellent health. Just looking for a $10,000 policy.

Does anyone know of a company that would write this? I don't have a policy that I can write for him. Anyone interested in helping me?

Thanks

I'm still laughing about the part "Other than this, he is in excellent health." :D:D:D

I hear that a lot from my clients..

I would give up on this client!! Run fast as you can away.

He's in a nursing home, most Graded benefits won't even take him. You'll need a full true GI to get this one done.

Thanks

He really needs a funeral preplan policy from a funeral home. They can sell him a policy with 70% coverage after the 12th month and 100% after 24th. If he is spending down for Medicaid, this policy is instantly exempt with no lookback.

Short of that, there are few options.

Back