Final Expense to 50's Age Group

Most companies (Settlers, RNA, Trans, Americo, Equitable, etc) have their own free phone calcs. They figure all the options.

Use FexQuotes to narrow it down. Then the company Calc to figure all the options.

----------

Adam, here's your million dollar idea for today. This brings your tab to seven million that you owe me.

It would be very difficult for FexQuotes to figure all options and riders. BUT by each company you could put a link to the company's quoter.

Your own Quoter will always be needed for comparisons but the company's link will figure all options.

Just deposit the million into my PayPal account.

All the company apps are not set up for the riders. For example, the RNA phone app will not figure the AD&D or the child rider on the EL.

All the company apps are not set up for the riders. For example, the RNA phone app will not figure the AD&D or the child rider on the EL.

You just cost me a half million.

Idea is still worth $500,000

When they are in their 50's, don't assume they should buy Final Expense, so approach them with the feeling they could be better served with Term, UL, or Whole Life (not FE).

While noble, I would completely ignore this advice.

What they WANT to buy is vastly more important to the sale than what they NEED to buy.

Have a conversation and find out why they sent in the card, that will show you what they want and what to show.

While noble, I would completely ignore this advice. What they WANT to buy is vastly more important to the sale than what they NEED to buy. Have a conversation and find out why they sent in the card, that will show you what they want and what to show.

Amen brotha! .

While noble, I would completely ignore this advice.

What they WANT to buy is vastly more important to the sale than what they NEED to buy.

Have a conversation and find out why they sent in the card, that will show you what they want and what to show.

You go to your doctor and tell them what you want or you tell them the problem and let them determine how to fix it? You go to your mechanic and tell them what you want or you tell them what is the problem and let them determine how to fix it? You're an insurance agent, not a restaurant. We don't take orders.

You're the professional. They tell you why they sent in the card and you advise them what they need to get. If they dont want to get THEN you can sell them what they want because they will have some insurance and some is better than none.

Last edited:
You're the professional. They tell you why they sent in the card and you advise them what they need to get. If they dont want to get THEN you can sell them what they want because they will have some insurance and some is better than none.

If it were this simple, everyone would be selling FE. :yes:

The last thing I want is for a potential client to tell me why they sent in the card. In most cases they think it's either something that is provided by the state, is free, or they were just bored and sent it in because they had nothing better to do. lol

With that being said, my approach is more along the lines of "feeding" the client reasons why my people send in the cards, and getting them to agree that they may fall into 1 of 3 possible scenarios.

This sets up a POSSIBLE sale, no matter what they were actually thinking when they stuck that card in the mail.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...inal-expense-training-part-4-12-a-t73262.html

SEE LINK ABOVE

If it were this simple, everyone would be selling FE. :yes:

The last thing I want is for a potential client to tell me why they sent in the card. In most cases they think it's either something that is provided by the state, is free, or they were just bored and sent it in because they had nothing better to do. lol

With that being said, my approach is more along the lines of "feeding" the client reasons why my people send in the cards, and getting them to agree that they may fall into 1 of 3 possible scenarios.

This sets up a POSSIBLE sale, no matter what they were actually thinking when they stuck that card in the mail.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...inal-expense-training-part-4-12-a-t73262.html

SEE LINK ABOVE

lol stop plugging:biggrin:

You go to your doctor and tell them what you want or you tell them the problem and let them determine how to fix it? You go to your mechanic and tell them what you want or you tell them what is the problem and let them determine how to fix it? You're an insurance agent, not a restaurant. We don't take orders.

I'm not a medical doctor, and I doubt you are either.

I am an insurance agent who has learned through repeated experience, when it comes to sales, give them what they want.

This is also not financial planning, estate planning, business planning, etc. where they know what they want in general concepts, but need help realizing it and how to achieve it.

You can go sell term off FE cards all you want. I just hope you have money to burn. It is going to be very frustrating when these people cancel or lapse their applications and policies on you because they, "just want something to bury me". While you were busy trying to convince them a large term policy was the answer.

I'm not a medical doctor, and I doubt you are either.

I am an insurance agent who has learned through repeated experience, when it comes to sales, give them what they want.

This is also not financial planning, estate planning, business planning, etc. where they know what they want in general concepts, but need help realizing it and how to achieve it.

You can go sell term off FE cards all you want. I just hope you have money to burn. It is going to be very frustrating when these people cancel or lapse their applications and policies on you because they, "just want something to bury me". While you were busy trying to convince them a large term policy was the answer.

ok. If you say so.

Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate it.

The takeaway....proceed as normal.
Find out why they filled out the card and go from there.

Either they have a need or they don't. I am not a strong enough salesman to create a need. Best case, I'll give them something to think about and walk out without a sale after an hour.

Back