Final Expense ToolKit

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
For years the Final Expense crowd has used FEXQuotes, and even recently Best Plan Pro. But, but future is now and FEToolKit has created the best of both worlds.

Why should I switch?

FEX Tool Kit, runs basic quotes with more intuitive feature then FexQuotes
.....For Example it sub-divides smoking categories for products like Prosperity
......also payment options like direct express
......quicker to update changes in the industry, and more open to imput from agents and agencies

FEX Tool Kit, does underwriting assistance cleaner and easier then Best Plan Pro
.......you don’t have to use the underwriting help but if you do it won’t slow down your sale
......be assured the underwriting is verified by active agents and only software guys reading agent guides

FEX Tookit means for agents you’ll never need to search a cheat sheet, or google a drug
FEX Toolkit means for builders you’ll pay for peace of mind that if your agent has all the answers if your not able to answer the phone.

Feel free to reach out and I’ll be able to get on Zoom and demo it for anyone.

You can sign up for a 14 day free trial. But I did tell a fellow agent if he signed up and didn’t like it I would personally give him his money back because I think it’s such a great product.

Last edited:
For years the Final Expense crowd has used FEXQuotes, and even recently Best Plan Pro. But, but future is now and FEToolKit has created the best of both worlds.

Why should I switch?

FEX Tool Kit, runs basic quotes with more intuitive feature then FexQuotes
.....For Example it sub-divides smoking categories for products like Prosperity
......also payment options like direct express
......quicker to update changes in the industry, and more open to imput from agents and agencies

FEX Tool Kit, does underwriting assistance cleaner and easier then Best Plan Pro
.......you don’t have to use the underwriting help but if you do it won’t slow down your sale
......be assured the underwriting is verified by active agents and only software guys reading agent guides

FEX Tookit means for agents you’ll never need to search a cheat sheet, or google a drug
FEX Toolkit means for builders you’ll pay for peace of mind that if your agent has all the answers if your not able to answer the phone.

Feel free to reach out and I’ll be able to get on Zoom and demo it for anyone.

I think you need to disclose if your a paid spokesman or making a kickback ? It certainly appears you have a financial incentive here .

I think you need to disclose if your a paid spokesman or making a kickback ? It certainly appears you have a financial incentive here .
I was giving him the benefit of doubt that neither applied to him. You have a valid point.

Back