Final Wish Planners and membership planning comparable or better than Legacy Assurance

Runtime25

Hi Guys, I’ve been working for a company with high prices and attached you can get them a legacy assurance plan. Is there any product out there similar or better than Legacy Assurance? I do like the things they offer, should I continue to enroll them in that membership program or can you guys offer good advice on other companies that are similar. Thanks!

Hi Guys, I’ve been working for a company with high prices and attached you can get them a legacy assurance plan. Is there any product out there similar or better than Legacy Assurance? I do like the things they offer, should I continue to enroll them in that membership program or can you guys offer good advice on other companies that are similar. Thanks!
Wal-Mart and Costco sell caskets cheaper if that’s what you are looking for.

Agreed, I don’t play games with my life nor others and when I ask a question that is serious I appreciate a serious answer…people who play games with others play games with their life and are broke and are not welcomed in my life

Agreed, I don’t play games with my life nor others and when I ask a question that is serious I appreciate a serious answer…people who play games with others play games with their life and are broke and are not welcomed in my life

He was being serious and he gave you a good answer. Sorry you can't see that. You should probably stick with programs that are already put in place rather than going the route of trying to help your clients without charging them more money. You are the reason why those programs continue to be sold.

Wal-Mart and Costco sell caskets cheaper if that’s what you are looking for.

Now that raises interesting questions. Do Costco stores keep caskets in stock and can a person load one up in their pickup, take it to the mortician and say "plant dad in this one?"

It seems like it could be a challenge for someone to coordinate a bunch of funeral subcontractors or services with the pressure of an actual dead body "in the shop" somewhere in the background.

Yup, still doesn’t answer my question…I’ve been in the industry for over 3 years and have never once sold “programs” such as this but I did for a few weeks at once in my career. Saying Walmart is a slap in the face because it brings no value; final expense agents who sell only insurance have higher chargebacks and have a harder time getting referrals…regardless legacy insurance is less gimmicky than the BS I see out there on a day to day basis. Todd do you have any real value to bring or are you going to cry because you’re mad at others going the extra mile? Otherwise run away too

He was being serious and he gave you a good answer. Sorry you can't see that. You should probably stick with programs that are already put in place rather than going the route of trying to help your clients without charging them more money. You are the reason why those programs continue to be sold.

Caveat, not an agent

From reading I've done here, it seems like there is a possibility that there are at least some FE agents that might be more help to a family in time of need those plans.

Back