Final Wish Planners and membership planning comparable or better than Legacy Assurance

Yup, still doesn’t answer my question…I’ve been in the industry for over 3 years and have never once sold “programs” such as this but I did for a few weeks at once in my career. Saying Walmart is a slap in the face because it brings no value; final expense agents who sell only insurance have higher chargebacks and have a harder time getting referrals…regardless legacy insurance is less gimmicky than the BS I see out there on a day to day basis. Todd do you have any real value to bring or are you going to cry because you’re mad at others going the extra mile? Otherwise run away too

Caveat, not an agent.

If you back off a bit and be less confrontational, you might garner some useful information.

Yup, still doesn’t answer my question…I’ve been in the industry for over 3 years and have never once sold “programs” such as this but I did for a few weeks at once in my career. Saying Walmart is a slap in the face because it brings no value; final expense agents who sell only insurance have higher chargebacks and have a harder time getting referrals…regardless legacy insurance is less gimmicky than the BS I see out there on a day to day basis. Todd do you have any real value to bring or are you going to cry because you’re mad at others going the extra mile? Otherwise run away too

Never once sold it, but yet you did for a few weeks? You make no sense!

Why is telling you about the caskets that can be gotten through Walmart and Costco a slap in the face?

You are way too confrontational for any of us to continue this conversation with you.

You are the weakest link! Goodbye!

Now that raises interesting questions. Do Costco stores keep caskets in stock and can a person load one up in their pickup, take it to the mortician and say "plant dad in this one?"
Funeral homes in many states MUST accept a coffin that you have delivered to them. Shipping is listed as quick. And you can avoid the upsell of the funeral home. Unless religious norms require burial right away, delivery should be available in time to bury the deceased. Was going to bury my brother in a fishing themed or Elvis themed casket but figured my parents would be pissed.
It seems like it could be a challenge for someone to coordinate a bunch of funeral subcontractors or services with the pressure of an actual dead body "in the shop" somewhere in the background.

Agreed, I don’t play games with my life nor others and when I ask a question that is serious I appreciate a serious answer…people who play games with others play games with their life and are broke and are not welcomed in my life
Three whole years? Sorry I didn’t realize you were still in kindergarten.

OK what part do you like about it?
1. The casket and merchandise discounts? They are just selling import caskets at higher prices than you can buy them 100 other places. Wal-Mart being one of them. Legacy isn’t cheap on their caskets. They are one of the more expensive places to buy them.
2. The non-guaranteed price lock? Been done before and do you know how it always ends? I’ll give you a clue. Look on the back of the contract. They can end the program at any time without warning. Once inflation makes their casket prices they sold years earlier no longer profitable they just end that part of the program. Then you customers are left with a life insurance policy that they likely paid too much for.
3. The life insurance benefit? Let’s compare. Fairly healthy 70 year old male smoker that had a stroke 5-years ago and takes meds for HBP and gout and he wants to spend $75 monthly. With your plan he gets $5,000 coverage. With really competitive companies like KSKJ or Standard Life he gets nearly double the coverage at $9500. With American Amicable he would get over $7500 coverage. How can you justify giving him so much less insurance coverage? You really think that will be more persistent. I hate to tell you but it won’t. Plans like that are a sitting duck when a good agent goes in that house.

But I’ll probably always be broke by selling on price while you make millions selling expensive gimmicks.

Last edited:
I’ve been in the industry for over 3 years and have never once sold “programs” such as this but I did for a few weeks at once in my career

:noteworthy:

3 years :jiggy:

A true veteran

So you sold what one?

I have sold zero. I have not hada chargeback in years, short of <2yr claims. I work exclusively referrals and my current book. But maybe it is just my multi state book has not been exposed to a killer like you Sparky.

Todd do you have any real value to bring or are you going to cry because you’re mad at others going the extra mile

Let's do a Ben Franklin with helpful post You v Todd.

Oh wait, Ben Franklin is taught in year 4. NM.

Back