First Year agent wrote 40 MA plans

I think most agents SHOULD track "New" vs "Repl" on their sales. I do. I need to know what's new and what was just churned.

Yep, same. I do it because the client's needs come first but I detest moving an existing client to a new plan.

Yep, same. I do it because the client's needs come first but I detest moving an existing client to a new plan.

Same here.

I separated first year clients with reminders (for me) to reach out personally for their first PDP review and again on the policy anniversary.

Everyone else get's the monthly newsletter . . . and some actually read it . . .

Clients with newly diagnosed, serious medical situations are personally contacted monthly until their condition is stabilized or resolved.

I think too many times clients and policyholders are thrown into the same pot and forgotten. Medicare is brand new and scary to most folks who were covered by a group plan prior to 65. They are not accustomed to having personal service, so anything I can do to cement the relationship makes it better all the way around.

Same here.

I separated first year clients with reminders (for me) to reach out personally for their first PDP review and again on the policy anniversary.

Everyone else get's the monthly newsletter . . . and some actually read it . . .

Clients with newly diagnosed, serious medical situations are personally contacted monthly until their condition is stabilized or resolved.

I think too many times clients and policyholders are thrown into the same pot and forgotten. Medicare is brand new and scary to most folks who were covered by a group plan prior to 65. They are not accustomed to having personal service, so anything I can do to cement the relationship makes it better all the way around.

Lol people with serious ailments contacted monthly? What’s scary about a plan G that covers 100% vs their group plan that didnt ? They show their card and get no bill . Mr Somarco your pool of med sup potential clients gets smaller by the yr . Many upper income clients offered Medicare thru their work from the Aons of the world . And more and more middle income people want mapd now . If 50% or 29 million people on mapd vs 10 million 10 yrs ago . That means your potential people to sell med sup has collapsed . Your a senior citizen and set in your ways and dont need to change . A young agent doing what your doing is disastrous long term .

That does seem a little suspicious.... You call clients monthly in the middle of AEP to make sure their recovering from their stroke while in the ltc facility??? You are a brave soul if that is the case..... Oh Bob I'm so glad you called.... Can you tell me why 12 meds are $11/mo in the facility vs $0 at CVS?? 45 min later.... Ok talked to you next month!

You call clients monthly in the middle of AEP to make sure their recovering from their stroke while in the ltc facility?

Where did I say call . . . ?

Reading comprehension is a common problem on this forum, and elsewhere in the world.

Latest posts

Back