For The Healthy Senior, Who Has Good Fully Underwritten Products?

I doubt anyone will beat RNA's Essential Life if you are going whole life. About the only to beat their price is to go GUL. But then you are not using whole life.

As for the other question asked about being worse off, yes, they could be is table rated above a table 4. Most SIWL is standard at table 4.

RNA Essential Life at a table 4 or above will still beat many other companies rates on SIWL.

Big problem with Essential Life is the $25,000 minimum.

I recommend it quite often I have 4 Essential Life applications pending right now. 3 of the 4 were the age that they had to have exams. I expect 2 of the 4 to be rated but I'm thinking a table 2 or 3 which would still be a bargain.

RNA will aloow you to change to the SIWL if the person is rated. If declined then they cannot apply for any other product with RNA.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an example of those "excelelnt" rates. Say $25000 whole life on a 68 year old female non smoker?

I came up with 98.96

RNA is $81/mo. So much for that "excellent rate"?:nah:

I ran the RNA life portrait. Is essential life not on it?
Ah(slaps forehead) I forgot to check the female box

Last edited:

You can't beat the Essential whole life product with RNA. It is also a really nice product on young healthy folks, especially the 20pay.

For the under 30 group Columbian Life is actually better. I played with the rates last night. I will post the comparisons later when I get home from church

I wasn't asking about Essential Life rates anyway. I was asking about the excellent rates of NSS that someone posted they had.
For the under 30 group Columbian Life is actually better. I played with the rates last night. I will post the comparisons later when I get home from church

I'll be interested in seeing that comparison. I can't believe that CL has better rates than Essential Life.

Last edited:
Here you go

5 yr f RNA 20 pay/25k 18.79
Columbian 30k with 27,500 reduced paid up at 20 yrs 16.42

15 yr F RNA 20 pay/25k 25.10
Columbian 30k with 25k reduced paid up at 20yrs 19.21

25 yr F RNA 20 pay/25k 24.64
Columbian 31k with 24,835 reduced paid up at 20yrs 24.62
With columbian you get a larger face amount for the first 20 yrs than RNA then with the paid up reduced you get the same face of 25k.

Even at 35 Columbian is 2.50 more but the first 20 yr face is 33k then reduced paid up at 25k while RNA is only 25k from day one.

Last edited:
Here you go

5 yr f RNA 20 pay/25k 18.79
Columbian 30k with 27,500 reduced paid up at 20 yrs 16.42

15 yr F RNA 20 pay/25k 25.10
Columbian 30k with 25k reduced paid up at 20yrs 19.21

25 yr F RNA 20 pay/25k 24.64
Columbian 31k with 24,835 reduced paid up at 20yrs 24.62
With columbian you get a larger face amount for the first 20 yrs than RNA then with the paid up reduced you get the same face of 25k.

Even at 35 Columbian is 2.50 more but the first 20 yr face is 33k then reduced paid up at 25k while RNA is only 25k from day one.

You are not even comparing the same products. You are comparing RNA's paid in 20 years to CL's level pay.

RNA's level pay would be much better priced than CL's level pay. CL must not have a 20 pay?

You could use the same trickery with anyones level pay to make it look like you are giving them the same thing.

There might be benefits to doing it the way you are saying and there might not be.

But to compare two different products is just wrong.

You are not even comparing the same products. You are comparing RNA's paid in 20 years to CL's level pay.

RNA's level pay would be much better priced than CL's level pay. CL must not have a 20 pay?

You could use the same trickery with anyones level pay to make it look like you are giving them the same thing.

There might be benefits to doing it the way you are saying and there might not be.

But to compare two different products is just wrong.

Yes but if someone wants the 20-pay his idea has a lot of benefit. As long as the RPU is guaranteed and not counting on dividends or something non guaranteed.

Yes but if someone wants the 20-pay his idea has a lot of benefit. As long as the RPU is guaranteed and not counting on dividends or something non guaranteed.

I completely agree. Many agents do not even know what non forfeitures are much less how to use them. More to these contracts than surrender value. One of the great benefits of Whole Life.

Based on what Head posted CL kicks ass. Not even bringing in the Policy v Certificate issue. Anyone have what the premium and RdPdUp is on RNA full pay at year 20?

Back