Foresters Final Expense

I did a little checking on this FE product from Foresters today. First they told me the did not offer a FE product. Then when pressed, they said they were going to bring out a FE product, but, it wasn't available to agents contracted thru NAA.

They wanted to know how I heard about the product. They then sent me to another dept. to see if I wanted to terminate my NAA contract and then go with another FMO/IMO. I didn't pursue it further.

I did a little checking on this FE product from Foresters today. First they told me the did not offer a FE product. Then when pressed, they said they were going to bring out a FE product, but, it wasn't available to agents contracted thru NAA.

They wanted to know how I heard about the product. They then sent me to another dept. to see if I wanted to terminate my NAA contract and then go with another FMO/IMO. I didn't pursue it further.

And you didn't take that opportunity to get away from NAA?

And you didn't take that opportunity to get away from NAA?

I am away from NAA. I haven't gotten any of their leads in over 2 years. I haven't written a Foresters app in over a year. I could move my contract if I wanted. I just didn't see the need. I didn't like writing for them on their {anything but} simplified issue stuff, so, there is no need to write FE for them. They don't have leads and they don't compare to the products I do have. No sense pursuing it further.

I did wonder why they are not offering it thru the NAA side.

I think it is 110pct through my FMO. I just contracted with them but don't have the paperwork back yet, it has only been a week.

I have not found anyone to beat Settlers for fe, the only thing is they do not take diabetics on insulin. Foresters call this product whole Life in SC. One good thing is you can write up to $35,000

I am sorry. I had my company's mixed up with Monumental. They only write up to $25,000. I must have been drunk. LOL!

Back