Foresters the new (old) Trans

I’ve saw the fair share of Omaha And don’t have one single occurrence where this direct to consumer/steal your business situation happened. I’m not saying I don’t believe you guys but if you use that logic you can’t sell Gerber or AIG to.

It's a jungle out there. At least these particular predators aren't looking to replace what you already sold.:idea:

I’ve saw the fair share of Omaha And don’t have one single occurrence where this direct to consumer/steal your business situation happened.

Me neither. I'm taking them off my quote screen because it shouldn't take an hour to do an eApp

I’ve saw the fair share of Omaha And don’t have one single occurrence where this direct to consumer/steal your business situation happened. I’m not saying I don’t believe you guys but if you use that logic you can’t sell Gerber or AIG to.

Years ago I wrote a MoO WL on my granddaughter. My wife is owner. To my knowledge they have not contacted her. Not even an annual report. I will need to ask her specifically.

Me neither. I'm taking them off my quote screen because it shouldn't take an hour to do an eApp

Is the E-App really that bad? Like, it takes longer than doing the paper app + calling into Apptical? I suppose I should run a test case through before I get into a home try to run one.

Is the E-App really that bad?

If it were that bad I'd use it. But it's even worse than that because sometimes it freezes and you have to log out and back in to unfreeze it and 1/3 of the time it didn't save the app and you a have to start over from scratch.

My objection is not that they replaced my in force business with the D2C product. Never had that happen... But, they are taking money out of the house that is no longer a variable to buy my products.. I was working with a client to sell him additional coverage, he got an offer for coverage direct from the HO for a different product and could no longer afford (or thought he couldn't) the product I was offering. If it had not been for me bringing the client to the company, they would not have had him on their in force list to mail to..

Back