Foresters the new (old) Trans

I don't go to baseball games. I don't even know if that's the ball with the pointy ends or the one you throw in the basket. But as I'm sure Nick has told you, I take calls all hours. I'm most likely at my desk if I'm awake though. How do you think I maintain this perfect pear-shape?
Since I was called into this, I'll happily vouch for Scott. He takes calls at almost all hours.

Also, if I can throw a vote in, people should not be writing MoO anyway. The FYC isn't work the low renewals and the company using your book of business as a lead generation system for their captive agency.

Since I was called into this, I'll happily vouch for Scott. He takes calls at almost all hours.

Also, if I can throw a vote in, people should not be writing MoO anyway. The FYC isn't work the low renewals and the company using your book of business as a lead generation system for their captive agency.
I never use a company that uses my clients to either direct sell additional products or gives other agents an "in" to my houses.. The only exception was AGLA and I didn't have a choice on that one as we were captive and I had to stay with them for health insurance. They solicited the clients by direct mail seeking to sell them by mail. At least when they sold one, they did pay the agent a small commission on the sale.

MoO child Whole Life - Probably laziness on my part. I find this super easy. For a grandmother - no SSN, limited health questions, no PHI and no parent signature. Low premiums.

Who would you guys use? Just somewhat close on price.

MoO child Whole Life - Probably laziness on my part. I find this super easy. For a grandmother - no SSN, limited health questions, no PHI and no parent signature. Low premiums.

Your options are probably as limited as mine in FL. I like MoO for that if the parent/grandparent doesn't want to go for a 10pay Trans or FU.

Not sure about the SSN, but Sentinel fits. They're double the price though, but so is everyone else.

MOFO's probably using that children's whole life as a loss leader, so they can cross sell your clients. :yes:

Back