Frank Stastny Training

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I've heard from a number of agents and read some posts about paying for but not receiving training.

As a number of people know, I'm happy to help and have spent time on the phone with a number of new (and seasoned) agents.

If an agent recently purchased training, either stand-alone or wtih YIO purchase, please send an email to [email protected]. Jacqueline will get the email and has all the records.

BTW, if you have YIO questions, please send them to Jacqueline at the above email also. She understands the program very well.

You can always email me (below) with your phone number and I'll do my best to help with Medicare questions. It's the least I can do for my friend.

Rick

Rick, God bless you, even though you don't believe in Him. You have a heart of gold.

Yes Rick, Frank is very fortunate to have a friend like you to help carry some of the burden for Jacqueline in this difficult time.
God bless you.

I wasnt aware you could purchaze training stand alone. How much is it?

The cost of training is moot. It included Frank. So obviously no longer available.

But just to set the record straight, Frank did not require purchase of YIO. But he did charge for training.

Rick

How much is the standalone training?

I don't understand the question. Do you mean "how much are the pdf files from which Frank based his training?" Jacqueline and I haven't talked about this but it will eventually be available.

This thread was for people who paid for but did not receive this in the past.

Obviously, the most important part of Frank's training was Frank himself.

Rick

I want to say that YIO was $299 with Frank training included, or $250 for training only.

Rick, I recorded Frank reciting his cold call script from beginning to end, if you would like I can email the recording to you to pass along to his wife.

I suppose it was different, but I never paid Frank anything. I had 3 med sup contracts under Frank. I had a few phone conversations with Frank that were invaluable.

Frank sent me his training manual. I never bought YIO. I never paid anything for the training manual or for the phone talks nor did he ever ask for anything or bill me for anything.

Frank was one of the most important persons for my business that i've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm glad that Jaqueline is gonna try and carry on the tradition.

Thanks so much to Rick for helping with that. If an agent couldn't learn something from Frank they are untrainable.

The cost of training is moot. It included Frank. So obviously no longer available.

But just to set the record straight, Frank did not require purchase of YIO. But he did charge for training.

Rick

I contracted through Frank within the last several months. After my contracts came through I called him and asked him about the training. He told me that I needed to buy YIO to get the training. I told him that I was already using a program, and would not switch it because it's populated. He made no mention of purchasing the training as a stand alone. If I was told this before I contracted, I would have contracted elsewhere. I did, however have several pleasant conversation with Frank, and the reason he was so well liked was obvious.

Back