Frank Stastny Training

I downloaded the demo YIO and I want to purchase it and also be able to get Franks training material like pdf and video if possible. Do I just email Jaqueline for this? I've read a ton of his old posts and he not only seemed like an extremely knowledge able guy but very good hearted. I really wish I could have met him and the goats, it would have been easy too because I'm in the show me state. I truelly feel deprived not getting to know such a great guy.

Glenn

I downloaded the demo YIO and I want to purchase it and also be able to get Franks training material like pdf and video if possible. Do I just email Jaqueline for this? I've read a ton of his old posts and he not only seemed like an extremely knowledge able guy but very good hearted. I really wish I could have met him and the goats, it would have been easy too because I'm in the show me state. I truelly feel deprived not getting to know such a great guy. Glenn

You truly missed out! :yes:

Frank's training will soon be available at a very reasonable price. Just getting things set up.

I would suspect you can get it next week. And no, I won't post the price yet. Since it's an offer, I'll post it in the offers section when available.

Rick

I want to say that YIO was $299 with Frank training included, or $250 for training only.

Rick, I recorded Frank reciting his cold call script from beginning to end, if you would like I can email the recording to you to pass along to his wife.

I hope there are recordings available.

I hope there are recordings available.

You just don't worry about it xrac. There are enough agents in Indiana selling supplements. I think you would be better off selling Final Expense. I heard there wasn't much competition down there where you are. Should be easy pickins for you following Newby and Jdeasy around...:yes:

You just don't worry about it xrac. There are enough agents in Indiana selling supplements. I think you would be better off selling Final Expense. I heard there wasn't much competition down there where you are. Should be easy pickins for you following Newby and Jdeasy around...:yes:

It is slim pickings following those two.

I'll post this knowing what will follow.. I paid for Frank's training and got the yio or whatever it is called. The training is.. how do I say this.... of very little import and not worth a monetary expense. For free, why not? to pay,, nope.

I'll post this knowing what will follow.. I paid for Frank's training and got the yio or whatever it is called. The training is.. how do I say this.... of very little import and not worth a monetary expense. For free, why not? to pay,, nope.

Frank only charged an extra $50 for the training in addition to YIO costs. His training included agent support for those with little med-supp experience.

If you didn't use the YIO software (or whatever it's called) how could you expect it to work?

Back