Generating Your Own Leads with SEO

First, I wish you good luck in whatever you do. However, I would tell you to find one thing and focus. Any person on here who has a thriving agency will tell you that focus is a big part of success. I am not saying you can't do SEO, life insurance, annuities, cancer policies etc but your chances of success go up greatly with your full attention on either insurance or SEO. Just my two cents....

I agree. I struggle with this issue almost daily.

I bought the new in case I don't get thr aged on the auction but honestly I've ranked brand new domains pretty fast AND
google reads the new domain as a EWD due to the stop
on the end.

the domain lifeinsuranceqouteshq.com
is very close to being an exact match
for the keyword search life insurance quotes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
fyi I aleady gave away too much info in the 1st post and the windbags are here are annoying me. If someone wants help message me.

Last edited:
OKAY NEW OFFER....BECAUSE I want to put my money where my mouth is....

Most of you probably won't be interested but its worth a shot...

I will SEO 10 agents sites for free. In return I would like you to get appointed under me on some carriers and sell the people you get from the SEO through them. If you don't keep your end I will take all the SEO backlinks down but its a honor system.

This way your out nothing. I am really trying to grow my business and need a good sized team.

Thanks in advance...I do the work you benefit. I can't be in every state and neighborhood but
if I had 50 of you guys I could. =)

By the way once we build some trust and loyalty I will teach you how to rank your own site.

Free but they pay you? How is that free? And how are you taking down the links? Just running linkfarms? I thought that died 5 years ago.

Back