Generating Your Own Leads with SEO

Yes med sup I am always looking for ways to market and expand my horizons. Right now I use telemarketed leads and they work great BUT GENWORTH is making me want to kill myself. I have submitted almost 15,000 in premium to them in a month on life apps and only a few have gotten approved in over six weeks.

I am wanting to sell more annuities as well as accident policies/non-meds for quick approval and cash.
The annuites obviously aren't for quick money obviously.

That is why I asked you about a list that is wealth targeted though.

I was a former work-a-holic who just relapsed. So yes
I want as much money and success as is humanly possible.

I like cold calling.

I have made 150k before I would be happy to upload tax returns. That was AFTER deductions etc.

My goal is to get my income to $250,000 so I am expanding in as many ways as I can.

I am still young somewhat (31) I got in this business because my father died when I was 15 from brain cancer and I saw the importance of life insurance. My dad was 39 when he died. He painted cars for a living.

I am not in a slump by any stretch of the imagination.
I don't "need help" marketing, however there are some VERY smart people on this forum such as Mark Rosenthal and Frank that I feel I can learn from.

I have $35,000 when I checked this morning in underwriting.
I also have a agent I over ride with as much.

I just got serious again about the business two months ago.
So my bank doesn't reflect my cases submitted yet but
it will soon.

I am now going to submit 90% of my business as far as
fully uw term is concerned to American General.

I never get people approved as applied with Genworth.

No I am not going to compete with agents because I won't
SEO them for keywords that I am going after that would be
counter productive.

Yes I would normally expect someone to pay $500 a month for good SEO. I said I would do it for $250. So for the cost of one batch of exclusive leads you can do something far more important. GENERATE YOUR OWN and have a strong web presence. I don't know why I told you guys my life story here but I want to be transparent with everyone.

By the way any suggestions for great uw and low rates on 250k plus term
besides AIG?

Any questions?

Last edited:
nevermind I stand corrected they paid back 36 billion so far... Still I could care less about that.
Someone I trusted said they paid it all back but still 36 billion is quite a bit. Not only that
the whole thing was not AG's fault. They were just insuring the risk. They have always had a good rating AM BEST and paid claims.

Who would you suggest???????? I was using Trans for a while but AG uw seems better and they pay more.

Last edited:
Someone I trusted said they paid it all back ....

is this the same person you use for SEO.........

"As of date, the Treasury, on behalf of the U.S. government, holds a little more than 92 percent of AIG’s common stock and $11.3 billion in preferred stock. "

Last edited:
lol...I do my own seo...Good one though

It would be nice if you actually made a suggestion.

I am open minded but so far AG has been heads and shoulders
above most carriers.

First, I wish you good luck in whatever you do. However, I would tell you to find one thing and focus. Any person on here who has a thriving agency will tell you that focus is a big part of success. I am not saying you can't do SEO, life insurance, annuities, cancer policies etc but your chances of success go up greatly with your full attention on either insurance or SEO. Just my two cents....

Back