Generating Your Own Leads with SEO

hey, slow down proadvisors, You are 31 and admit to being a workaholic. Not a good way to start a long career. Like my son who was a multi-millionare several year ago, and is broke today.
He didn't do anything but invest and work hard in real estate and build a small empire. Something else caused his collapse. Like, quick, easy money and 60 hour weeks. Get a good mentor who has survived the economic roller coaster of the last 30 years. And listen, don't be blinded by your to soon financial success.

Jay...Sadly, I made a little over a million about 10 years ago. And I lost it fast. I made the mistake of investing in small houses of all things. It worked pretty well and I was sitting pretty. Then I started to land on other peoples' properties and hitting Park Place (which had a hotel) three times in a row hurt real bad.

hey, slow down proadvisors, You are 31 and admit to being a workaholic. Not a good way to start a long career. Like my son who was a multi-millionare several year ago, and is broke today.
He didn't do anything but invest and work hard in real estate and build a small empire. Something else caused his collapse. Like, quick, easy money and 60 hour weeks. Get a good mentor who has survived the economic roller coaster of the last 30 years. And listen, don't be blinded by your to soon financial success.

Wow what happened if you don't mind me asking?

ALSO CHUMPS...very impressive! You can do it again!

Jay...Sadly, I made a little over a million about 10 years ago. And I lost it fast. I made the mistake of investing in small houses of all things. It worked pretty well and I was sitting pretty. Then I started to land on other peoples' properties and hitting Park Place (which had a hotel) three times in a row hurt real bad.

Did you go to jail at some point in this time period?:1arghh:

OKAY NEW OFFER....BECAUSE I want to put my money where my mouth is....

Most of you probably won't be interested but its worth a shot...

I will SEO 10 agents sites for free. In return I would like you to get appointed under me on some carriers and sell the people you get from the SEO through them. If you don't keep your end I will take all the SEO backlinks down but its a honor system.

This way your out nothing. I am really trying to grow my business and need a good sized team.

Thanks in advance...I do the work you benefit. I can't be in every state and neighborhood but
if I had 50 of you guys I could. =)

By the way once we build some trust and loyalty I will teach you how to rank your own site.

Last edited:
what was the point of the new domain if your buying an aged domain? in my opinion you should build out the aged domain if its already indexed, since it has authority and trust already. are u planning on doing all the link building to the aged domain and 301'ing it to the new domain?

Back