Gerber................

Bobster999

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Waiting for my agent number. I dont see anything on the app for selecting and setting up a draft date. It says they will draft 3 days after approval. Obviously many people need to draft their account on certain pay days. Do you have to call them and manually set up drafting for the individual?

Waiting for my agent number. I dont see anything on the app for selecting and setting up a draft date. It says they will draft 3 days after approval. Obviously many people need to draft their account on certain pay days. Do you have to call them and manually set up drafting for the individual?

There's a Preferred Payment blank on the form that you set the payment up on(AACH-AP2(12/14). You might have the old form.

If you shoot me your email and the state you work, I will send you the correct application with the NEW EFT form. This is something that your upline should have sent you. Once you have written Gerber, then been approved, you can go on the web site and download everything.

[email protected]

Back