Good Lead Companies

hisglory8

Expert
Has anyone ever worked with Life Leads Direct and how did their leads work out for you? If you had to grade them what would you give them? Your input would be appreciated. :)

Has anyone ever worked with Life Leads Direct and how did their leads work out for you? If you had to grade them what would you give them? Your input would be appreciated. :)

I tried them out a couple years ago.
They are pretty expensive for aged leads.
More are fake than real. And over priced for aged leads.

I am using them right now and about to pull the plug. So far only 2 leads with good contact info and 1 of them requested info. 1 out of ~50 is no good in my book.

Their auto leads are slightly better but still not up to par. I am going to give it through the end of next week and if it doesn't get better, pull the plug.

I have gone to infofree and started to produce my own lists. I then have gone out and cold call door knocked. Lots of leg work but four life policies in two weeks and costs were minimal.
Easier with a lead card but this method has sure been inexpensive.
Thank you.

I just cancelled with them, bought a lot of leads and 100% were fake. When I requested to cancel the account, they gave me a hard time about refunding the remaining balance in the account that was unused and I had to threaten DOI and NCAG action in order to get the refunds.

Not a good experience.

Back