Good phrase to use on business cards for FE?

Bbqsteve

I am toying around with business card designs, and want to put a short slogan that evokes the protection FE policies provide our client's families. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I gotta wait for my appointment to be made with the state of MD, not much I can do yet.

I gotta wait for my appointment to be made with the state of MD, not much I can do yet.

Find something else to do. Study rate books, guides, apps, listen to pod cast, watch YouTube of agents doing what you think you want to do.

I have wasted many hours and hundreds of dollars on stationary. I buy my cards on Vista Print now. I upgrade to matt linen but that's it. You are doing FE, buy some business card magnets.

To answer your question. 1st line = Wino Blues (bolded) , 2nd line = Independent agent, 3rd line = Since 1985 (in italics and bold, one point smaller)

All of that salesy stuff makes you look like a salesman. People don't buy from business cards. They pic their teeth with business cards.

All IMohsoHO

Your picture, your name and your phone number.

Then Field Underwriter lol

Unless you look like me. When you are not photogenic, even in person, Put a picture of your dog. @Newby

Contact info: In order of importance to me = Cell/ Text (GVoice), Email, Office line, Mailing address. I have removed my fax and disconnected my 800#

Of course my Lic number.

Unless you look like me. When you are not photogenic, even in person, Put a picture of your dog. @Newby

Contact info: In order of importance to me = Cell/ Text (GVoice), Email, Office line, Mailing address. I have removed my fax and disconnected my 800#

Of course my Lic number.

Yogi's not a dog. He's a "Field Underwriter".

He's registered and bone-a-fied.

Before You Got a Body and Have No Where to Turn:
Senior Benefits Agency - All Final Expenses Paid!

you kill 'em, we chill 'em
you stab 'em we slab 'em
you whack 'em we stack 'em
you slash 'em we ash 'em
you burn 'em we urn 'em
you carry 'em we bury 'em
you frag'em, we bag 'em.

Natural Causes? Sure, why not?!

No Questions Asked ... well, just a few health questions

Back