Great at SEO Terrible at Web Design.

I have a couple sites in other business areas, I am currently in the process of getting my life insurance license. Can someone point me in the direction of a "Turn-key" insurance lead generation site provider? I just need the coding done, possible hosting too if they provide it cheaply. I will register the domain names and handle that side. I want something very basic, phone number posted about the company and what I provide and a form for instant email notification of an opt in.

check out leadsure.com I used them for my site - although mine was a custom site - but they have good pricing for what you're looking for.

I have a couple sites in other business areas, I am currently in the process of getting my life insurance license. Can someone point me in the direction of a "Turn-key" insurance lead generation site provider? I just need the coding done, possible hosting too if they provide it cheaply. I will register the domain names and handle that side. I want something very basic, phone number posted about the company and what I provide and a form for instant email notification of an opt in.

Latest posts

Back