Group Health..................................

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have now been approached by 2 small businesses that would like a quote on a group health plans one is 2 to 50 for sure, the other company and I have been playing telephone tag, but likely 2 to 50.

I do not have experience with group health (can't be worse than IFP!). So I guess I am wondering....

Where to start?

Thanks.....................Registered.....awaiting response.

What is there set up with agents and what is the commission split and do they own the business?

Last edited:
Benefit Mall is like an FMO for group health. Talk to Greg Browne if you can. He knows his stuff.

You get street. They do a lot of the legwork. You own the business.

GA resident lic and TN non.

----------

Benefit Mall is like an FMO for group health. Talk to Greg Browne if you can. He knows his stuff.

You get street. They do a lot of the legwork. You own the business.

That's what I need.

I have now been approached by 2 small businesses that would like a quote on a group health plans one is 2 to 50 for sure, the other company and I have been playing telephone tag, but likely 2 to 50.

I do not have experience with group health (can't be worse than IFP!). So I guess I am wondering....

Where to start?[/QUOT

If you were in TN i'd offer to co work this with you. I have been doing Group Health for over 25 years

If you ever need help in SC let me know. I can provide you with a BCBS contract for SC if you need it. I work the group market exclusively when it comes to HI.

Group Health is MUCH better than IFP. Totally different type of sales situation.

You also will have a good chance at getting the supplemental benefits as well (dental/vision/DI/CI/Life/Cancer/etc.). If they dont want a quote on that now you will be able to quote it in the future.

Guardian has a great package of supplemental benefits. So does Assurity, Ameritas, & Mutual of Omaha. I like Guardian's online enrollment tools, they also give discounts based on how many products the group has with them.

I don't have experience in healthcare industry but many recruitment agency in California and other states of USA, they are proving job opportunities as nurse, administrative, clinical center and more.

Latest posts

Back