Guaranteed Issue Final Expense

Many professional preplanners don't actually know their own products or how to set it up to benefit their clients the most. 99% of funeral directors don't know anything about it at all and just want everyone to do single pays.

When you talk to a funeral home, don't assume the guy you're talking to knows any more than you. Ask questions and you will probably figure out what's best before they do (I'm generalizing of course.)

Most funeral homes use Forethought Encore, Homesteaders, or Monumental for thier preplanning. Forethought and Homesteaders will have coverage available starting in 6-months regardless of health. Monumental never has coverage for anyone prior to the 2nd year anniversery.

$7,500 is a low quote these days for a funeral. I don't know why they would have just quoted a $5,000 policy.

This was no policy... it was a funeral contract/agreement. I didn't ask him about a "pre-plan". I guess I should have, but didn't have this good info from you at the time (this was about a year ago).

Those cases should be refered to the local funeral home.

We can sell them a Forethought policy that will have 50% coverage in 6-months and 100% coverage in 12-months on a 3-year payment plan.

I had a death last month where the mother met with me a year ago and her 30-year old son was very terminal with cancer. She didn't think he would live one more month.

I advised her to take out a 3-year payment Forethought policy.

He lived exactly 13-months. She had paid in around $3,500 in premiums and had a $10,000 death benefit.

A savings account does not offer any benefit over a funeral preplan in a case like that.

Wow, did not realize that Forethought did that. I currently sell Americo but would be interested in hearing about the commission structure of Forethought.

Wow, did not realize that Forethought did that. I currently sell Americo but would be interested in hearing about the commission structure of Forethought.

Forethought's main product is their Encore Pre-need product. That's the one I was talking about and it is mainly available only through funeral homes.

Their newer product called ForeLife is the final expense product that is mainly available through independent insurance agents. It's very different from Encore.

alexkane03 said:
I am offering pre set appointments for FE, PM me
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have a co that offer high comm on GIWL, pm me

If you feel the need to spam, start a new thread or at least spam on current threads. These old threads are FULL of out of date information.

hardworker said:
Where can I get a Forethought contract?

The ForeThought product you read about in this old post is not the Final Expense product. They have several other products. Some are only allowed to be sold by funeral homes.

Kemper is a great Guarantee Issue and has no health questions. They also advance their commissions vs paid as earned like some companies. I can point you in the right direction if you PM me.

Kemper is a great Guarantee Issue and has no health questions. They also advance their commissions vs paid as earned like some companies. I can point you in the right direction if you PM me.

It is also way overpriced when compared to MoO and Vantis. And, if you want to recruit you should do it in the offers section.

Back