Guaranteed Issue Final Expense

Kemper is a good product and not a product that i recruit for. I merely stated I could point them in the right direction. I thought this forum was supposed to help people. Sorry, not everyone is a spammer.

GI that I suggest:

Kemper
Americo
Presidential
Gleaner (almost guarantee issue)

I work in MO and kemper and gleaner are who I would consider worth writing.

RBHAGENT said:
Kemper is a good product and not a product that i recruit for. I merely stated I could point them in the right direction. I thought this forum was supposed to help people. Sorry, not everyone is a spammer.

GI that I suggest:

Kemper
Americo
Presidential

Why not Vantis?............

GI that I suggest:

Kemper
Americo
Presidential

Where is the help in recommending over priced products like Kemper, Presidential and Americo?

Sorry for passing on bad advice, I wasn't aware they were all bad companies to sell . Can you please direct me to the companies I should be selling???

I won't get into a cyber argument, I'm just here looking for help like everyone else.

Please advise a good portfolio of FE products that I should absolutely have in my bag.

All the carriers he is with.

Lol

That is simply not true but is an expected response from you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry for passing on bad advice, I wasn't aware they were all bad companies to sell . Can you please direct me to the companies I should be selling???

I won't get into a cyber argument, I'm just here looking for help like everyone else.

Please advise a good portfolio of FE products that I should absolutely have in my bag.

You are changing the subject. This trhead is about GI plans. The best deal for the person that has to have an ROP product is MoO and/or Vantis. I sell neither.

I can't sell MoO and neither can you because it has to come straight from MoO. I chose to not sell Vantis. I can sell Americo and Presidential but I don't because they are over priced comapred to MoO and Vantis. I refer people that have to have ROP to MoO or to a Vantis agent.

I was just offered a Kemper contract and declined because it doesn't offer value in my opinion.

As for other companies for FE there are many, many choices for the independent agent. I have RNA, Americo, AmAm, Monumental, Foresters, Oxford, Forethought, AmCon, 5 Star and a few others that I can't think of right now. If a company come available that I feel I need to add to the mix I do.

Last edited:
Back