Guaranteed Lead and Appointment Service...

Hello, myself and another agent here have been considering becoming sponsored advertisers here on the forums with the idea of offering a service where we provide agents with leads and set appointments.

Many of you are paying $22-29 for a mail lead, then another $15-20 for an appointment setter to set your appointments.

What if there were a service that combined the two? You would call in and say, "I would like 25 leads", and your schedule is then filled for the week with guaranteed sit downs. No more calling or knocking.

What price would would make you say, "That's a no brainer"? What price would you feel is fair for this type of service?

Phone reps would be Americans with no accents, and trained by agents who sell final expense for a living.

I think a good price point would be around $3. $7 if you get banking info. We are doing this in Europe and making a **** load off of those fumb ducking agents and would be happy to help you get going. PM me once you get 20 posts...

I have never had sexual realations....

----------

I just re read what I wrote and slapped myself

So your saying your into pain? In regards to your first statement I am so sorry for you. :)

Oh as a side note since your second comment was merged with the first you could have edited your post and fewer people would know of your lack of experience so to speak. :)

Hello, myself and another agent here have been considering becoming sponsored advertisers here on the forums with the idea of offering a service where we provide agents with leads and set appointments. Many of you are paying $22-29 for a mail lead, then another $15-20 for an appointment setter to set your appointments. What if there were a service that combined the two? You would call in and say, "I would like 25 leads", and your schedule is then filled for the week with guaranteed sit downs. No more calling or knocking. What price would would make you say, "That's a no brainer"? What price would you feel is fair for this type of service? Phone reps would be Americans with no accents, and trained by agents who sell final expense for a living.

Getting the appointment is 3/4 of the battle. My concern if I were in your shoes and considering this would be that if you are having problems getting appointments with your $26 leads now...how are you going to solve the lead/appointment setting problem for others that would be profitable for you and reasonable for the agent?

You are paying retail price for the lead today. The actual lead vender may get them for $20 give or take. If HE could hire appointment setters for $5 per appointment he could profit by $10 per set Lead/appt combo. I don't see any way you could do it and make even a modest profit unless you have a way of generating the initial lead at low cost.

It would be a valuable service and I hope you can do it. But it's a lot easier to make money selling FE than generating quality leads for any reasonable length of time.

Plus even with great leads, you will always have agents with unrealistic expectations.

trained by agents who sell final expense for a living.

I doubt this statement very much. I doubt you could actually make a living selling Final Expense. If you did, you would not be offering such a new business model and would be out selling FE and getting paid High Commission because you can generate $100k in AP.

Generating a quality lead can cost $30/lead or more before it becomes scalable and to then pay a non interested party to set a quality appt has been tried to death with very little lasting success.

To do this successfully you would have to offer contracts and get paid on overrides.....Oh wait... that is done by Securus/NAA... I see that they only care about selling the leads over and over again to make a profit.

Your claims and cost points will be too high to make it worth it for the average agent. If you offer anything under $40/lead will be a suspect more than a prospect for the agent and you will see many chargebacks on the credit cards you charge.

I know people that sell timeshare but not at the resort. They sell it on the road. All over the country (in sales pods.........manager and few sales people). Basically the salesperson gets $2,300 for the sale or $3,300 if they do a front to back sale (no manager). The override to the guy buying the leads is $5,000 on average. The lead cost is $400 each and the people meet you (usually at a restaurant in a reserved spot in the back). You have about 2 minutes to qaulify the person upon greeting them. Its one question. "Are you on the timeshare/s you currently own and is there anyone else and are they present?" If all are present the prospect is a go. If not you tell them politely you can't help them. You don't pay for leads that can't be helped.
So my suggestion is, widdle down the numbers to compare to FE in lead costs and commissions/overrides and determine a number. Also they don't get a charge back after 3 days.

I think you could get a more money for your leads but what would the qualifying questions be?

Now I think a better route is to do it and offer contracts because without an override or a really high lead price you can't make it IMO. Or you could furnish the lead/appointment and give out a low contract. Have required minimum production amounts. You'd also have to have a continuous training program.

I just don't see you taking enough meat off the bone without taking the override. But if you had big contracts and offered street commissions and could really pull this off you have something. But there are a couple FMOs already trying to do this and it isn't an easy feat from what I gather.

Back