Guaranteed Lead and Appointment Service...

I doubt this statement very much. I doubt you could actually make a living selling Final Expense. If you did, you would not be offering such a new business model and would be out selling FE and getting paid High Commission because you can generate $100k in AP.

Generating a quality lead can cost $30/lead or more before it becomes scalable and to then pay a non interested party to set a quality appt has been tried to death with very little lasting success.

To do this successfully you would have to offer contracts and get paid on overrides.....Oh wait... that is done by Securus/NAA... I see that they only care about selling the leads over and over again to make a profit.

Your claims and cost points will be too high to make it worth it for the average agent. If you offer anything under $40/lead will be a suspect more than a prospect for the agent and you will see many chargebacks on the credit cards you charge.

Lead generation is tough, good lead generation is even harder. Me and Gooner have our system set and running. We will do this for agents in our group (not downline) as I have none and dont plan on having one, I like producing too much. But I would say after the last 6 months developing this our hard costs to generate a lead is not cheap. If we were to try to couple that with an appt as well we would have to charge a minimum of $50 per lead w/ appt. Also, something the OP has not even considered. What do you do with all the leads generated that do not agree to an appt but they ARE indeed a lead. Who do they pass that cost onto, you got it, it has to be the agent purchasing the leads. If I were an agent purchasing this kind of service I would demand every lead generated from said campaign regardless if they set an appt or not. You can always "work" older leads that may result in appt in 3 or 6 months. Example: Agent buys into this program, the campaign (tele or dm) generates 20 leads. 10 leads agree to an appt and it is set. What happens to the other leads that would not agree to an appt at that time or there was no contact. If the agent does not get that lead they can never doorknock or call or work it later, just some food for thought for any agents considering this type of marketing.

I agree with the other commenters - you say you can't get the price down for yourself so how do you plan to do it for others? And why would a successful agent making income on FE stop what they're doing to make calls? Plus - a 100% sit down guarantee - you would be way over your head in refunds and micro managing!

I agree with the other commenters - you say you can't get the price down for yourself so how do you plan to do it for others? And why would a successful agent making income on FE stop what they're doing to make calls? Plus - a 100% sit down guarantee - you would be way over your head in refunds and micro managing!

Great post and observation Nancy. From the limited exp we have had generating a few leads for other agents it takes A LOT of work and organization to pull it off, it is not easy.

What a waste of time this thread is. Your plan isn't possible, plain and simple. IF you could guarantee a sit down and get a great reputation than hell I'd pay you $40-$45 per lead. Seems like a lot but if you are talking guaranteed sit down (with perhaps a little pre-qualifying) than that's golden. To have a lead source where you know for a fact 30 guaranteed sit downs are coming your way each and every week: sign us all up.

But it's all been tried before man and if it was possible someone else would be doing it. Don't focus on this, it is folly. Focus on setting appointments for your own leads and selling FE.

What a waste of time this thread is. Your plan isn't possible, plain and simple. IF you could guarantee a sit down and get a great reputation than hell I'd pay you $40-$45 per lead. Seems like a lot but if you are talking guaranteed sit down (with perhaps a little pre-qualifying) than that's golden. To have a lead source where you know for a fact 30 guaranteed sit downs are coming your way each and every week: sign us all up.

But it's all been tried before man and if it was possible someone else would be doing it. Don't focus on this, it is folly. Focus on setting appointments for your own leads and selling FE.

Your avatar still cracks me up.:laugh:

Back