Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

I am absolutely mindblown at how long this thread has gone on. I created an account just to reply. The screenshots from 5 years ago almost look identical to now. I’ve been on day 2 of these Facebook presentations and in my head I’m thinking something is off. I’m glad I came across this. With that being said, does anyone have solid advice on generating leads and moving forward with business? I’m in the same spot as a lot of people where I’m having little success experimenting with Facebook and Google Ads for leads.

If this guys system worked like he says it does he would not share it with anyone. No one shares business secrets. They just use them to make as much money as possible for themselves without letting others know their system.

Reactions: DS4
If this guys system worked like he says it does he would not share it with anyone. No one shares business secrets. They just use them to make as much money as possible for themselves without letting others know their system.

Not true...They can make more money sharing the secrets for a fee than they can by putting them to personal use.

What if his system works? I don't know yet. I just signed up. Alberto is super cocky. He doesn't do business the way I do business now. He doesn't dress like me. What he does have is CeeLo Green money. Money that let's him do what he wants in his life and work with whoever he chooses. I'm ready to improve my income and see what if. Obviously, I believe the investment is worth the opportunity cost. I know many of you don't agree that it's worth it. Did you try it? Are you close to earning 25K, 50K, 100K every month? I'm not. But, I believe I can be if I do what Alberto says to do.

**As far as the refund from Alberto goes... Charge backs suck!! They suck the life out of me when I spend 3 appointments and up to 4 hours of time with prospects, deliver a solution and, they bail. Still, as a consumer I'd expect my money back - hassel free. I blame Amazon's return policy for that.**

Anyway, I've rolled the dice. I've invested in my success - again. I'll work on this system / program. And, I expect that when I do, my income will increase. If not, I'll come back to b!tch here like the rest of you. I better get to work.

Last edited:
What if his system works? I don't know yet. I just signed up. Alberto is super cocky. He doesn't do business the way I do business now. He doesn't dress like me. What he does have is CeeLo Green money. Money that let's him do what he wants in his life and work with whoever he chooses. I'm ready to improve my income and see what if. Obviously, I believe the investment is worth the opportunity cost. I know many of you don't agree that it's worth it. Did you try it? Are you close to earning 25K, 50K, 100K every month? I'm not. But, I believe I can be if I do what Alberto says to do.

**As far as the refund from Alberto goes... Charge backs suck!! They suck the life out of me when I spend 3 appointments and up to 4 hours of time with prospects, deliver a solution and, they bail. Still, as a consumer I'd expect my money back - hassel free. I blame Amazon's return policy for that.**

Anyway, I've rolled the dice. I've invested in my success - again. I'll work on this system / program. And, I expect that when I do, my income will increase. If not, I'll come back to b!tch here like the rest of you. I better get to work.
Hi Alberto. :twitchy:

Back