Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

I read the lawsuit. Even if he looses the lawsuit, its unlikely and DOI will get involved. He sold his crappy plan to a NY Life TAS agent saying it complies with their compliance. When NY Life complained to the agent, he refused to provide refund despite offering money back guarantee. It wont put him out of business

Agreed. This is a business dispute, not one where a client was harmed by the improper sale of an insurance policy. It's not under the CA DOI's jurisdiction.

Re-read and understand the role of regulators. Regulators protect the public from agent actions. Regulators do NOT protect agents against their business decisions.
I know that I understand that. The point I was making is people are complaining on forums that they paid him something like 5 grand and didn't even make their money back. Lets face it many times regulators don't even protect the public if they have a dog in the fight.

There are no guarantees in business, unless a guarantee was offered. I've spent money and not gotten it back. That's part of this or any business.

As noted in an earlier post, the law firm Erickson Kramer Osborne has filed a class action lawsuit against DreamSource, Predictable Premium, and Alberto Riehl. As a part of our investigation, we are interviewing those who bought the Predictable Premium program. If you or any agents you know engaged this company and you are willing to speak with us, please contact us at [email protected]. Any information you share with us will be kept confidential.

Back