Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

**As far as the refund from Alberto goes... Charge backs suck!! They suck the life out of me when I spend 3 appointments and up to 4 hours of time with prospects,

If Alberto is going to the same prospect 3 times and spending 4 hour per appointment to sell a policy that cancels sounds like the guy I want to learn from......HAHAHAHAHA......

If this guys system worked like he says it does he would not share it with anyone. No one shares business secrets. They just use them to make as much money as possible for themselves without letting others know their system.
During the California Gold Rush, after months or years of mining $$$$ on their claims, the miners would venture into town to re-supply, drink and partake in a whore. Do you think they would draw you a map to their claim?.

Erickson Kramer Osborne LLP (EKO) is currently investigating a lawsuit against DreamSource and Alberto Riehl related to many of the issues complained of in this thread. The case, Rho v. Predictable Premium et al., was filed by EKO on April 24, 2023 in the Central District of California. You can read more about the lawsuit here and view the complaint here. If you would like to provide information about DreamSource or Alberto Riehl, or to inquire further about the lawsuit, you can reach us at 415-635-0631 or [email protected]. Your confidentiality will be strictly maintained.

Julie Erickson
Erickson Kramer Osborne LLP
44 Tehama St., San Francisco, CA 94105

For more information about Erickson Kramer Osborne, visit www.eko.law.

Erickson Kramer Osborne LLP (EKO) is currently investigating a lawsuit against DreamSource and Alberto Riehl related to many of the issues complained of in this thread. The case, Rho v. Predictable Premium et al., was filed by EKO on April 24, 2023 in the Central District of California. You can read more about the lawsuit here and view the complaint here. If you would like to provide information about DreamSource or Alberto Riehl, or to inquire further about the lawsuit, you can reach us at 415-635-0631 or [email protected]. Your confidentiality will be strictly maintained.

Julie Erickson

So people must be unhappy with this guys leads that he claims are so good.
For some reason I am not surprised.

Julie Erickson

Sweet!! I hope he is found guilty. I can't stand a crook!

There are only two groups of "vendors" I don't allow to be discussed in the Facebook group: the five letter acronym (N.A.A.I.P.) and DreamSource Consulting and their other programs like Predictable Premium and 100% closer (or whatever they're calling it).

I read the lawsuit. Even if he looses the lawsuit, its unlikely and DOI will get involved. He sold his crappy plan to a NY Life TAS agent saying it complies with their compliance. When NY Life complained to the agent, he refused to provide refund despite offering money back guarantee. It wont put him out of business

I read the lawsuit. Even if he looses the lawsuit, its unlikely and DOI will get involved. He sold his crappy plan to a NY Life TAS agent saying it complies with their compliance. When NY Life complained to the agent, he refused to provide refund despite offering money back guarantee. It wont put him out of business
There are many other life insurance lead companies scamming people but they do it in a way they can get away with it and not face legal repercussions.

Latest posts

Back