Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

The law firm Erickson
Kramer Osborne has filed a class action lawsuit
against DreamSource, Predictable Premium, and
Alberto Riehl. As a part of our investigation, we
are interviewing those who bought the Predictable
Premium program. If you or any agents you know
engaged this company and you are willing to
speak with us, please contact us
at [email protected]. Any information you share
with us will be kept confidential

(415) 635-0631

The law firm Erickson

(415) 635-0631

Lolz, I guess that's the best response so far to the op.

Predictable premium is a scam. There are never refunds. However, there is a class action suit against Alberto Reihl, Predictable Premium, and Dreamsource consulting.
As noted in an earlier post, the law firm Erickson
with us will be kept confidential.

The law firm Erickson

(415) 635-0631

A little history on Alberto Reihl.
In California and Florida licenses soon lapsed, his Pennsylvania license was suspended, and his Ohio license was revoked by order of the Insurance Commissioner in 2005. Also in 2005, Riehl was issued a license to sell real estate by the Hawaii Real Estate Commission. This license was suspended in 2008. In 2009, Riehl obtained an Insurance Producer license from the Insurance Division of the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. This license too was revoked in 2013.
This guy is a fraud. Beware!

A little history on Alberto Reihl.
In California and Florida licenses soon lapsed, his Pennsylvania license was suspended, and his Ohio license was revoked by order of the Insurance Commissioner in 2005. Also in 2005, Riehl was issued a license to sell real estate by the Hawaii Real Estate Commission. This license was suspended in 2008. In 2009, Riehl obtained an Insurance Producer license from the Insurance Division of the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. This license too was revoked in 2013.
This guy is a fraud. Beware!

and before all that
His real name is Albert Riehl........I know.....I used to work with this chuckle head at a friends agency.....he got us all in trouble with a health insurance scam called employers mutual..... [EXTERNAL LINK] - Release No. 07-016

and [EXTERNAL LINK] - -VPC Thomas A. Dillon VS James Graf

z2.jpg.png

When Tranzporter joined our program about 5 weeks ago, I helped him out with a payment plan as he did not have the funds necessary to get started with us. Looking back now, I should of seen the red flag when he kept asking about our Money Back Guarantee.

We are very proud of our program and stand behind it with a 100% money back guarantee, if you go through the entire 12 week program, and it doesn't work for you, we will be happy to refund 100% of your investment. That is the strongest guarantee that I know of in our industry and I believe that is why we have one of the most successful coaching programs around with many MDRT members, including several top of the table members, and top companies from State Farm, Allstate, Prudential and too many more to name.

It does take hard work to get through our program, if you are looking for a way to get rich quick, this is not for you.

Tranzporter, I invite you again to take advantage of the great program you invested in, and once completed, if it doesn't work for you, I will be happy to give you all your money back.

I will not respond to any more posts on this thread, I have a full plate of Agents that are committed to their development, and that is where I choose to spend my time.

If you want to know more about our training program and its 100% action based guarantee, please feel free to reach out to me on Facebook.

I hope everyone has a happy Thanks Giving!
Let's protect some families,
My best,
Alberto

When Tranzporter joined our program about 5 weeks ago, I helped him out with a payment plan as he did not have the funds necessary to get started with us. Looking back now, I should of seen the red flag when he kept asking about our Money Back Guarantee.

We are very proud of our program and stand behind it with a 100% money back guarantee, if you go through the entire 12 week program, and it doesn't work for you, we will be happy to refund 100% of your investment. That is the strongest guarantee that I know of in our industry and I believe that is why we have one of the most successful coaching programs around with many MDRT members, including several top of the table members, and top companies from State Farm, Allstate, Prudential and too many more to name.

It does take hard work to get through our program, if you are looking for a way to get rich quick, this is not for you.

Tranzporter, I invite you again to take advantage of the great program you invested in, and once completed, if it doesn't work for you, I will be happy to give you all your money back.

I will not respond to any more posts on this thread, I have a full plate of Agents that are committed to their development, and that is where I choose to spend my time.

If you want to know more about our training program and its 100% action based guarantee, please feel free to reach out to me on Facebook.

I hope everyone has a happy Thanks Giving!
Let's protect some families,
My best,
Alberto

This is a complete lie. This guy is a scammer and has personally told me there is no money back guarantee after advertising there is a guarantee. Even when it's his staff that makes the mistakes! When you ask for a refund, he'll block you from the program entirely.
Beware, do your homework! Look for his licenses and past history. Stay away. Don't get scammed.

Back