Hello from North AL!

Hello! Hope you're all well.

I've been lurking here for the last few weeks while in the process of preparing for and taking my state exam for Life/Health. Since I passed, and can now apply for my license, I thought I'd introduce myself to the community. My name is Matt and I live in the central part of North AL. Nice to meet you all!

I've really enjoyed reading the forum posts and responses, and I'm grateful there's a resource like this one for me to consult as I am considering Final Expense Telesales. I look forward to chatting and learning more as I go.

Later!

Matt

Hello! Hope you're all well.

I've been lurking here for the last few weeks while in the process of preparing for and taking my state exam for Life/Health. Since I passed, and can now apply for my license, I thought I'd introduce myself to the community. My name is Matt and I live in the central part of North AL. Nice to meet you all!

I've really enjoyed reading the forum posts and responses, and I'm grateful there's a resource like this one for me to consult as I am considering Final Expense Telesales. I look forward to chatting and learning more as I go.

Later!

Matt

Hey Matt! I frequent the forum a lot, just never post. What part of North Alabama? I’m in The Shoals.

Back