Help with a Case, M 68NT

Jerard

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pork County
Hey all,

Got a guy, 68 NT which was declined with SLAC. Was wondering what to do next with regard to the following circumstances:

He's taking:

Metroprolol/100
Tamsulosin/.4
Clopidogrel/75
Lisinopril/20
Amlodipine Besylate/10

The problem is he has no idea why he takes these or how long and neither does his wife. The only thing I can think of to do is take his HIPPA form to his Doc and see if he'll say why he's taking these instead of tossing apps one by one to each of my companies. Any ideas on who below would take him immediate?

I also have Trans, RNA, Occidental, LBL, 5Star, Federal Life, and Oxford (I already know Oxford is a no go due to their 'previous app' question).

clopidogrel (plavix) is blood thinner commonly used for stroke maintenance

the others are generally non-factors- tams- is enlarged prostate, the other 3 are generally high blood pressure. Metoprolol dosage is high, may indicate something with heart as it will speed heart rate

Hey all,

Got a guy, 68 NT which was declined with SLAC. Was wondering what to do next with regard to the following circumstances:

He's taking:

Metroprolol/100
Tamsulosin/.4
Clopidogrel/75
Lisinopril/20
Amlodipine Besylate/10

The problem is he has no idea why he takes these or how long and neither does his wife. The only thing I can think of to do is take his HIPPA form to his Doc and see if he'll say why he's taking these instead of tossing apps one by one to each of my companies. Any ideas on who below would take him immediate?

I also have Trans, RNA, Occidental, LBL, 5Star, Federal Life, and Oxford (I already know Oxford is a no go due to their 'previous app' question).

Lol trans is like the old mikie with the cereal. "Mikie will try it". I wrote a 48 year old with lupus that can hardly see or walk,weighs 380,takes Clopidogrel for 3 strokes in last 7 yrs(but none in last 2) and smokes and she got preferred. Lol

Yea...that's what I was thinking. However..... I called them for an assessment and they said they'd have to know what the meds were being taken for and for how long. They would show up on the script check.

Sounds like an intentional non-answer. Should be first day coverage, standard rate if taken more than a year and preferred if more than two.

Sounds like an intentional non-answer. Should be first day coverage, standard rate if taken more than a year and preferred if more than two.

Thing is he doesn't know how long he's been taking them. All I know is that they're current. 'Spose I'll go with Trans and hope for the best or drag his arse down to his Doc and have them tell him.

----------

Say it with me -- Aetna.

Great idea....wish I had um. :laugh:

Thing is he doesn't know how long he's been taking them. All I know is that they're current. 'Spose I'll go with Trans and hope for the best or drag his arse down to his Doc and have them tell him.

----------

Great idea....wish I had um. :laugh:

That's right, they're not in Florida.

Standard Life & Accident will do $10K without a script check. They do a POS with no decision before you go. Maybe the Standard Life will be a charm. LOL

Back