Here We Go Again

From Dec 2020

In the Athens ER. Double pneumonia. No rooms in the hospital so the are transferring me to Tenova in Knoxville. That is where I was the last time. Hope they don't put me in the COVID unit without a positive test this time. Afraid my luck might not hold this time.

Bumping this thread.

Yesterday @rousemark made a post in a thread which many of you are not likely to see. The portion relevant to this thread is posted below.

Well, I am back in the in the hospital with pneumonia again. This time I suffered cardiac arrest and had to be resuscitated. Epiglottis is so damaged from the radiation it will not close off my airway when I swallow food so I had to have a feed tube put in. I have eaten my last meal and drank my last cup of coffee. That sucks.........

When you drink a coffee or eat some bacon today, please send some good and healthy thoughts his way.

Thank you.
LD

Prayed for you Louis.

My mom tells of the time when she would roll grape leaves as a youngster and smoke them. So glad she didn't take up the habit to any extent and my father stopped his 2 pack a day back just after I was born.

I pray that the Lord provides you with healing Louis, but most of all that you feel his love and compassion through whatever lies before you.
My dad smoked grape leaves when he was a kid.

Latest posts

Back