Here We Go Again

I think you should stop getting sick! At least consider it!

Wish you well, Louis!
Didn't listen to you Todd. Admitted throgh the ER for pnemonia again yesterday. 9th admission for it in 2 years. Had it 14 times but not all required admission. Guess when I get out i will continue getting Home Health. That Manhattan policy has turned out to be a good buy for me. 22K inbenefits plus the aounts on drugs and ambulance.

Didn't listen to you Todd. Admitted throgh the ER for pnemonia again yesterday. 9th admission for it in 2 years. Had it 14 times but not all required admission. Guess when I get out i will continue getting Home Health. That Manhattan policy has turned out to be a good buy for me. 22K inbenefits plus the aounts on drugs and ambulance.
Sounds like you and I should be room mates.

I'm back home after 21 days in the hospital and 4 surgeries. Currently on HHC too. Getting the complete package. Bath, PT and a wound nurse that's kicking my ass 3 times a week.

Medicare is paying mine because of the wound nurse and that's a good thing because I don't have an HHC policy.

Never believed in HHC insurance until now. You taught me something.

Get well soon brother. Praying for you.

I'm back home after 21 days in the hospital and 4 surgeries. Currently on HHC too. Getting the complete package. Bath, PT and a wound nurse that's kicking my ass 3 times a week.

Medicare is paying mine because of the wound nurse and that's a good thing because I don't have an HHC policy.

Glad you are recovering. Medicare pays for my HHC also. Manhattan is replacing my lost income. They were winding down my visits. HHC every other week, Speech (swallow) Therapy has resumed once per week and PT has just ended their visits. Guess this start the HHC back to twice or at least once per week. They don't really do anything on most visits other than take my vitals and listen to my lungs.

Sorry to hear Louis. I have no doubt that you'll get better!

Dang homey! 4 surgeries? What the hell?

Sorry you're back in the hospital again. Damn. I thought I caught pneumonia a lot(4 times in the past 2 years).

Get well soon Lewis!!!

Back