How Competitive Are Foresters & Equitable

It wasn't McDaniel holding the seminar. It was Bill Ellsworth. He didn't name the fraternal but it seems I remeber a small religious based fraternal out of Illinois having some problems a few years ago.

Bill is just Chris' sounding board. Chris' words right out of Bill's mouth.
They love using scare tactics at Heartland/Equitable. Truth...not so much.

My captive agency contracts with only two FE carriers. Foresters and Equitable. How competitive are these carriers. So far I've written only Foresters. Are you FE guys going to come in right after me and replace these carriers? I really try to build value by talking about the "fraternal benefits" that Foresters provides to policyholders. Do you think that gives them it a little bit of an competitive edge instead of just being another commodity FE product where only price wins?
Equitable isn't a bit competitive. :nah:

I write a few fully underwritten WL with RNA if they are way lower than anything else. I wrote a few Foresters. I have a couple other Fraternals that have way better benefits than either of those.
Which Fraternals have better benefits than Foresters and RNA? :err:

"If Foresters has the underwriting problems you state, the customers service issues many of us have experienced, are not covered by the guaranty fund why sell them as a primary."

stated by winerblues

I have read that several times and don't even know what your trying to say.

I'd also like to see how many Foresters policies you have actually replaced. My bet is not very many. Especially if your too dumb to use the benefits, which you state you are.

:err::twitchy::D

OK, I do not remember this, But that was funny.

Last time I checked this was a final expense forum. The typical FE buyer does not have a lot of money or smarts. They are looking to be sold.

After reading what you say, I believe your an average salesman at best, who probalby makes a little money because you work hard. You are the kind of guy who probably lays out some information for them to deciper and when they can't decide, you go home and let them ponder, pray and think about it.

I prefer to guide them to the right choice, write them, right then and there and be done with it.

In fact, I bet your a pipe smoker, and probably not a very good one at that. You proably stand in front of the menu at Taco BEll for 5 minutes because you can t make a decision.

Well I am that guy behind you , pushing you out of the way so I can eat my lunch and get the hell out of there. But while I was there I'd probably eat your lunch too. becasue I could!

but please don't take anything personal

hahaha

What a tool!

Good thread to see how JD and Fex write their business, replace replace replace and live in a state that your two year period contest doesn’t start up again

Back