How Many Hours Do You Actually Work?

I work 30 to 32 hours a week but when I "work" I work, no messing around, I get the job done and then that is it for the day.

I'm still with a captive and I average 9am 6pm most days except weekends.. I'm helping another person to become rich...... Not for long.. LOL

Some of you guys are crazy. The weekend is Chaz and meetin women time. I don't answer my phone

I find saturday mornings are one of my most productive times of the week; making appts, tying up loose ends from the week etc... But i usually call it quits by noon-1pm ish, and the rest of the weekend I take off. i dont mind working saturday mornings though, most people my age are sleeping until noon anyway, so I decide to try and make some money, while I wait for the rest of the world to wake up:yes:

I find saturday mornings are one of my most productive times of the week; making appts, tying up loose ends from the week etc... But i usually call it quits by noon-1pm ish, and the rest of the weekend I take off. i dont mind working saturday mornings though, most people my age are sleeping until noon anyway, so I decide to try and make some money, while I wait for the rest of the world to wake up:yes:

Lol let's see half way through Friday is golf and beer time. Saturday morning wake up, eat, gym and back at beer time!

On Average I work 75 hours a week. I run our agency 24/7 clients call at all hours yes even 3 a.m. calls I take and have ran to the office to take payments at that hour before. But I chose to work those hours I love the insurance industry and nothing makes me happier then to have a client call and think they will get voicemail and I answer the phone the retention and referrals sure pay off by doing this.

RUNNING TO THE OFFICE AT 3AM TO HAVE A CLIENT MAKE A PAYMENT... only if i'm getting thousands in premium a month from that client, otherwise wait for the chickens to wake up 1st...

On Average I work 75 hours a week. I run our agency 24/7 clients call at all hours yes even 3 a.m. calls I take and have ran to the office to take payments at that hour before. But I chose to work those hours I love the insurance industry and nothing makes me happier then to have a client call and think they will get voicemail and I answer the phone the retention and referrals sure pay off by doing this.

It shows you really like what you do.

Back